The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Hey! The color is messed up!
- Oh no, an olden days episode.
- Mondo spend almost $1,000,000 creating backgrounds for this shot
- Worth every penny
- These backgrounds cost twice as much
- Good thing that ONE light post happen to be there
- Fun Fact: Nothing ever goes wrong when you pick up a hitchhiker
- Flaky is lactose intolerant
- Or smell intolerant
- which I didn't know was a thing.
- There is plenty of time to move
- Seriously, I'd totally have my head in by now
- He has nobody to blame but herself
- Oh tricky! This episode is like some crazy Rashomon/Memento mash up
- they're movies...Google them.
- Fun Fact: Light posts are always conveniently placed
- How did that nail get in there sideways?
- Oh no! Shaking straight lines!!
- Flaky should roll up the window...some shaking lines might get in the car.
- OK, that was a little scary
- Wow. Why is he hitchkiking? He makes good time just walking
- That's nice, he's going to help
- If Flaky had anti-theft eyes, this wouldn't have happened
- Aww, Flaky looks tired!
- Flaky is kind of a jerk for misjudging Flippy.
- Fun Fact: Seat belts save lives
- no joke.
- Just thought I'd put in a real fact to throw you off.
- Well, I guess seatbelts can't save you from everything.
- Flippy is like the MacGyver of killers
- MacGyver was a TV show
- Google it.
- It was all a dream INCEPTION!
- This episode is really messing with my seat belt theory.
- See kids! Dreams really do come true! even bad ones.
- Fun Fact: Flippy is a nice guy
- Fun Fact: Nice guys finish last
- Fun Fact: Nice guys finish last and have prism vision
- Didn't see that coming
- but it had to be Lumpy.
- LOOK OUT!
- Air bags! The silent killer!
- Nice olden days credits!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.