- Russell is referred as "Russell the Pirate" in the opening sequence in this episode. Later, he is simply referred to as Russell in Off the Hook.
- This is the first time Russell is seen with his five o' clock shadow.
- This is the only time we see Russell without his tail for a whole episode. However, it still happens as an occasional goof.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
- Discounting the swordfish and the puffer fish, this is one of the few episodes where a character appears alone.
- This is one of ten season one episodes with no quick shot moment in it. The other episodes are Pitchin' Impossible, House Warming, Hide and Seek, You're Bakin' Me Crazy, Meat Me for Lunch, Sweet Ride, It's a Snap, Off the Hook, and Happy Trails Pt. 1.
- This is one of the four episodes with question marks in the title, the other three are Boo Do You Think You Are?, Snow What? That's What!, and Who's to Flame?.
- This is one of the many episodes to have no trees in the background.
- Unlike later episodes that feature Russell, Russell's voice is higher pitched in this episode.
- To date, this episode, Put Your Back Into It and Bottled Up Inside are the only regular episodes where Russell appears but Lumpy doesn't.
- This is one of the three episodes whose morals are the shortest ones, the others being Meat Me for Lunch and Off the Hook.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the long running TV show Whose Line is it Anyway?.
- Russell's blowfish injury is similar to Nutty's urchin injury in Wipe Out!.
- Russell's death is similar to Cuddles' death in The Carpal Tunnel of Love, as both deaths involve a character getting impaled through the mouth and pinned to something wooden. Giggles is slightly different in this case as she was impaled thought the back of the head.