I found this website about Happy Tree Friends, and it looked amazing. On the website, you get to play the Smoochies with a designed border, the Kringles with a few decorations, and all the episodes up until Shard at Work. When you watch an episode, there will be a loading screen that says "Hang in there, Kids!" with a bunch of flowers with faces on them. And when you watch the episode, the sides of the screen look kind of funny. I assume this was the old way of watching the episodes back then.
Check out the website, and you get to see what Happy Tree friends looked like back then.
- If there's an ad at the beginning of an episode, don't worry about it, they're short.
- When watching an episode, there's no gauge that lets you jump to jump to any part of the episode.
- All the episodes up until Hide and Seek have no replay button when the credits end. You have to re-upload the page in order to see it again.
- Also, when you click on the title of old episodes, the video doesn't play instantly. You have to click on the image displayed.
- These are episode that are not available (unless your server has the link):
If the screen is white and the video doesn't start, right click your mouse button and press play. It should start playing.