My nickname is Lord Kinesis by my friends but online I'm known as Keen. I recall seeing Happy Tree Friends two years ago and was slightly scared. But after a few episodes I got used to the gore. Now it's my favorite Youtube cartoon. I now am really hyped since I learned the show is continuing and far from over.
These are my favorite characters.
- 1. Russell: There isn't much to say. I truly love this character. I think he's funny, cute, and just naturally more amusing than most characters. He never does any of his killing on purpose And I hated it in Snow Place to Go and Get Whale Soon when he almost succeeded in surviving and then got killed. I don't know why anyone would hate him at all and think he's one of the most gentle people on the show. The cutest moment was when he helped the Mole up in A Sight for Sore Eyes. I also got into the habit of saying Yar myself. Avoided Death: Get Whale Soon. (Also his cutest episode)
- 2. Disco Bear: This poor guy. He spends all his time at home perfecting his dance moves and always hopes that he'll return home with a girl. I'll admit I wouldn't have cared for him either in Stayin Alive. But aside from that he's never hurt Giggles or Petunia. They don't give him very fair judgement. I think that if Disco Bear got a girlfriend he wouldn't act rude to anyone anymore. (I see potential in either Giggles or Flaky and maybe Lammy once they meet each other) I hope he develops more in the future and I look forward to seeing more of him. And the other fans need to stop hating on him. Avoided Death: Double Whammy. Cutest Episode: Easy Comb Easy Go.
- 3. Flippy: (Note this one is about him and not Fliqpy) I'm a large Flippy fan which probably doesn't sound very surprising. What I like about Flippy is that he tries so hard to be everyone's friend. He plays Hide and Seek, joins campers, and tries to calmly warn people about what they're doing before he flips out. I think Flippy is one of the most caring people on the show and even though his episodes are predictable I still enjoy him a lot. I also like the episode Without a Hitch because he never flipped out and that built suspense because everyone expected him to. Avoided death: Without a Hitch. Cutest Episode: Double Whammy.
- 4. Lumpy: I believe Lumpy is overused by the writers but underrated by many fans. He is one of the only few characters I enjoy almost every episode. (There are some exceptions here and there like Don't Yank my Chain and We're Scrooged) I think anyone who hates Lumpy is either lying to their self or they don't like how their favorite character's kill count (Like Flippy) can't compare to his. In some episodes like Wrong Side of the Tracks he dies trying to save other people. Therefore he can be a nice guy. Also I think despite having the usual derp face he's actually really smart especially in I Nub You. He revived two dead people who had nothing but brain and bone left! Enough said Lumpy is smart! Also unlike other Flippy fans I have no problem with Lumpy killing him once in awhile. (especially because he kills him twice back) Avoided Death: All Flocked up. (I'd take back his injuries to if I could) Cutest Episode: Read em and Weep.
- 5. Cub: I want to say that he is the cutest character on the show. Flaky, Giggles, Russell, and Flippy are adorable but Cub defiantly takes the cake. This little bear makes the cutest sounds and if I met him in real life I'd just want to hug him tightly. I'm actually a little surprised the other characters aren't tempted to do this. I wish Pop were more aware of his son and actually believe Lumpy would be a better parent than Pop. (Because of Read em and Weep) I also wish Cub could kill more people than he has total because he's defenseless. (I applaud to Fliqpy for letting him live in A Vicious Cycle) And also think that he is actually tougher than any other tree friend for his durability in And the Kitchen Sink. He takes a lot of pain like it's nothing in many episodes! Avoided death: Read em and Weep. (That was going too far) Cutest Episode: A Hole Lotta Love. (But he's cute everywhere)
- 6. Flaky: Flaky is one of the cutest characters on this show. She's normally extremely gentle and cares for a little bird in Take a Hike. However I really can't say I liked her in Without a Hitch. (She could've just told Flippy she's afraid of his evil form. I'm sure he'd understand) But other than that Flaky is one of the nicest characters on the show and generally seems to have more common sense than the others. Avoided Death: Wipe Out. Cutest Episode: Take a Hike.
- 7. Handy: He's a character I have to have sympathy for. He seriously dies way too much. He can't even defend himself in his life and always has to rely on his hard hat to take the hit for him. That one glare he gives the audience makes me chuckle every time. I think he works harder than any other tree friend and I applaud his attitude. He's a little unconcerned with others dying though and that's something that could change. Avoided death: Don't Yank my Chain. (Home is Where the Hurt is was a very close second) Cutest Episode: Also Don't Yank my Chain. (Because of how close he is with Mole. But that face was scary!)
- 8. Cro-Marmot: I think this guy is generally very funny and believe his only deaths were Class Act (I'd deny if the creators didn't confirm it), Dino-Sore Days, and From Hero to Eternity. His funniest episodes were Mime to Five and Wipe Out. I think he's a character who rarely shows up but has impeccable character use from the creators. He was made to troll the rest of the crew. I think the only thing I want from him is one episode where he's not frozen in the modern world rather than just Dino-Sore Days. I believe that his time with dinosaurs was rougher than Sniffles and the ants, and think that Blast from the Past was a missed opportunity to see him unfrozen. He has so much potential but the writers aren't using it. It doesn't bother me on how often he survives either. Avoided Death: Class Act. (Because I couldn't see it) Cutest Episode: Mime to Five.
- 9. Fliqpy: Now for the evil form. Fliqpy is the only one who never kills anyone on accident. (Only exception being Cub) I do admit his episodes are predictable but I think that he's the reason so many people love Flippy. He does get the plot moving much faster. Aside from this episodes like Without a Hitch where he doesn't actually show up but you build the suspense waiting for him to. And his killing methods are off the charts! I like Fliqpy because he's the definition of slaughter. (Thats what the show is all about) Avoided death: A Vicious Cycle. (We could've seen more of him than that) Cutest Episode: Hear Today Gone Tomorrow.
- 10*. Buddhist Monkey: I think the one thing I noticed about Ka-Pow is that there is always a happy ending. If one considers him a main character this is where I'd put him, hence the asterisk. I also believe that if he got into a fight with Splendid he would win. I wouldn't mind if the writers wanted to make Buddhist Monkey a main character. And I love his skills and abilities. His fight scenes were always pretty cool. Avoided death: Wait! He doesn't have any! Cutest Episode: Enter the Garden.
- 10. Giggles: Okay if one doesn't consider Buddhist Monkey a main character then Giggles is number ten. I think she's one of the nicer characters in the show and tries to be friends with everyone. In fact I think my favorite Giggles episode was Change of Heart. I thought she'd just let Disco Bear die but she went above and beyond to save his life. Metaphorically she's the one with the change of heart. I find it kinda sad though how often she dies. I also think the only reason she dates multiple guys is because there aren't a lot of girls to choose from and Lammy is always hanging out with a pickle. She just wants everyone to have a good time and I can say I'm proud of her for that. Avoided death: Every Litter Bit Hurts. Cutest Episode: Dunce Upon a Time.
These are my okay characters.
- 11. The Mole: Okay I said Giggles is the nicest girl but he can be the nicest guy. As you can tell he is jolly even though he doesn't have a really exciting life. I feel sorry for him because it's hard to live life as a blind person. He does try his best to be everyone's friend and he doesn't deserve many of his deaths. Also unlike other blind people he's not more in touch with his other senses. Avoided Death: Don't Yank my Chain. Cutest Episode: Blind Date.
- 12. Lifty: Lifty and Shifty are partners in crime and I like Lifty more mainly because he's nicer. I mean Shifty is kind of a deuche bag to him. But I'll worry about that once I get to him. I think Lifty is a nice brother and would do anything to help Shifty out when he's in danger. I also can't get over the kindness he did for everyone in Happy Trails Jumping the Shark. He deserves so much better than he already has. Avoided Death: Junk in The Trunk. Cutest Episode: Same.
- 13. Mime: I think he's talented and wish he died a little less often. I hated the way everyone treated him in Mime to Five. I think he's amusing and crack up whenever he tries communicating with other and fails. I also love it when he mutely screams. I hope to see more character development in the future. Avoided Death: Wrong Side of the Tracks. Cutest Episode: Mime to Five.
- 14. Toothy: I think he's cute and friendly to almost everyone. Sometimes I think he gets killed a little too quickly most of the time. I do think he kinda lacks character and is overused by the writers but that doesn't really bother me. Avoided Death: Brake the Cycle. Cutest Episode: Class Act.
- 15. Lammy: Why is she so low on this list? She's a really good character who's caring and adorable in all her episodes. The only problem is yes! She is an amazing character but she's only in seven episodes! And frankly I don't think her appearances in You're Kraken Me Up, Choke's on You, or All in Vein made any difference whatsoever. In my eyes she only has four episodes in fact Truffles has almost as much screen time and he's not supposed to be here! What's the point of Vote or Die if you wanted Truffles all along? Avoided Death: … None! (She needs more episodes to live and die) Cutest Episode: Royal Flush.
- 16. Nutty: This dude is cute and crazy and kinda stupid. That's a rare combination and I'll admit he's cute and funny in some episodes. But sometimes I find it creepy when he laughs and grins while he's dying. That just makes him kinda freaky. Avoided Death: Wrong Side of the Tracks. (Because no one cared) Cutest Episode: Sucker for Love.
Characters I don't care about very much.
- 17. Petunia: She's adorable and I find most of her episodes to be kinda cute but I also think she's a little gross. I mean she peed on the floor in Happy Trails. She spends all her time cleaning and that never gets the plot moving. She also committed suicide in Wishy Washy and that one was just horrifying. She'd be a little higher if she treated Disco Bear with some respect. She's never done anything polite to him and always laughs whenever she has something to make fun of. Aside from that she never seems aware of what might be her fate before she takes action. Avoided Death: Read Em' and Weep. Cutest Episode: I Nub You.
- 18. Sniffles: This guy is nerdy but doesn't know how to kill four puny ants. For a scientist the dude can be an epic fail. I also think that despite his personality the guy is kinda dumb. I mean other than Suck it Up the Ants never start the fight. I think what they do to him is a bit much but I also think he's too weak to fight back. He's an okay character but different features of his personality are pretty messed up. Avoided Death: Tongue in Cheek. (I don't think it was his worst death. He suffered the same fate in In a Jam) Cutest Episode: Peas in a Pod.
- 19. Cuddles: This guy is just flat out naughty. He may be one of the main characters but I don't really know for sure what we're supposed to know him for. Doing dumb things and breaking rules because he thinks it's cool? The dude can be an asshole at times! He pushed Flaky down a water slide BACKWARDS! He forced her onto a roller coaster that could've easily killed her even though she was scared. He used Toothy as a Stepping stool and tortured the rhino, then ran away before Toothy could see. For what? His best friend to get impaled by the horn? You took your fight in Camp Pokeneyeout way too far! To top it off you left Handy and the Mole in your wishing well! Enough said. Avoided Death: Flippin Burgers. Cutest Episode: In a Jam. (His death was horrifying though)
- 20. Mr. Pickles: This dude is okay but he's only in two episodes. On my watch A Bit of Pickle and Royal Flush are the only two episodes where he's not an inanimate object. I think Mr. Pickles has great potential to be an amazing villain but don't give up now! I think because of Flaky's death in Royal Flush he exists and I want to see more of him. More episodes of him will allow him to go up a few people. Avoided Death: None. (All in Vein was his only death and I think he needed it) Cutest Episode: Spare Tire. (For doing nothing dangerous or psychopathic)
Moving on to my hated characters:
- 21. Pop: Seriously dude? Can't you find any better frequent victim than your own son! You're obviously not a responsible parent! If you want Cub to have a bright future you need to stop reading traumatizing books, Purchasing dangerous toys, and leaving him on his own… On second thought Cub would actually do better alone! Read em and Weep really made me lose all my respect for Pop. Avoided Death: Having A Ball. (After all it is the only episode where Pop died before Cub) Cutest Episode: Sucker for Love. (Mainly for the intro)
- 22. Shifty: I know this guy may be more recognized than his brother but Holy F*cking Lord! WHAT KIND OF BROTHER THROWS HIS TWIN OUT OF A BALLOON? Throw the cow! When your brother gets decapitated in ice all you think is: "I'm glad that's not me". Or when you're in a mass murderer's house and your brother gets caught. WTF SHIFTY! LIFTY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU! Avoided Death: Happy Trails Jumping the Shark. Cutest Episode: As You Wish.
- 23. Splendid: I don't even know what to say. He's the cruelest character on the show. Showing no concern for many of his victims, grabbing innocent creatures to fight his battles for him, killing the Mole in his car for no reason whatsoever, killing Cub and not taking ownership, killing Giggles and not taking ownership… He just makes no effort to do a good job at his duties. He probably only took the job to fight and not save anyone and even then he abuses his powers. Avoided Death: None. Cutest Episode: From Hero to Eternity.
Why each character is where they are in my ranking
I believe certain tree friends have superpowers. (Not just Splendid)
Now for a fun experiment I will name the worst to best Husband/Wife
Okay to do this list I'll need take the role of girls in most situations to find the ultimate spouse!
- 23. Cro-Marmot: He's the last person in the Happy Tree I'd consider marrying. The reason is I can't hug him without shivering or kiss him without getting my lips stuck to his ice. If he thawed out I'd date him but if he stays in his ice it'll always seem like I'm alone.
- 22. Mr. Pickles: This guy isn't really the boyfriend type either. He's silent, he's dangerous, and he's a PICKLE! I'm not walking down the isle with him and I don't think anyone else should either. I see Lammy and him as friends but nothing more. (Plus he kinda seems like a rapist)
- 21. Nutty: Nutty would take a hershey kiss rather than one from me. He wouldn't marry me unless I gave him a ring pop. He just loves candy more than people and I don't see that attracting anyone.
- 20. Pop: He's already been married in his life once and I get the feeling she's gone is because he was careless just like he is with Cub. I don't want to be the wife of an irresponsible man and I wouldn't expect anyone else to either.
- 19. Splendid: Splendid can be cute and loving but I don't feel safe with him. Every night he'd likely accidentally kill me and go to bed alone wishing he hadn't killed me and promise not to screw up the next day. Then he'd do it again. I think he's just way too dangerous to live with. Sorry Splendid.
- 18. Sniffles: This guy is sorta cute and mischievous. But he is also really weak! He can't kill people on his own due to lack of muscle and can't defend himself from ants. Most of the time it's his fault for starting a fight with ants but I'd go to bed every night wishing he were there with me.
- 17. Lumpy: I do love Lumpy as a character and think Cub would be safer with him than Pop. However Lumpy has never flirted with anyone and by hunch I kinda think he's gay. Gayness isn't something I'm against but I've just never seen him doing anything romantic with any girls. The closest thing to romance he had was with the Mole in Blind Date. He also spends all his time with Russell, Pop, Toothy, and Handy. The closest thing I've seen as straight romance was with Flaky in From A to Zoo. Either this or he doesn't believe in love. I were a girl I couldn't imagine living with him.
- 16. Toothy: Meh. The dude is kinda similar to Lumpy. He spends most of his time with Giggles but never gets in the way with her and Cuddles. Even when Cuddles dies early. He spends all his time with Cuddles, Lumpy, and Sniffles. Not sure if he's gay, straight, or just doesn't know how to love. He's cute and harmless but yeah I don't think he'd love me as much.
- 15. Fliqpy: Okay for a mass murderer this guy is high on the list. My reasons for putting him here are because he's always ready to fight. I may die a few times in the process but once he knows I'm his wife he'll do whatever he can to protect me. He wouldn't let anyone touch me.
- 14. Lammy: Finally! I can be on the husband side of the marriage. I think Lammy seems much safer than many people above. I think she's lovable and cares about everyone. The only reason she's the lowest girl is because of Mr. Pickles. If I were to marry Lammy Mr. Pickles would definitely kill me. Even if we threw him out he'd still come after me.
- 13. Mime: This boy is very quiet and a good listener. He's funny, cute, and always looking for love. My only downside as his wife would be the fact that he doesn't speak. I couldn't have any conversations with him. That would be a long life.
- 12 & 11. Shifty and Lifty: These brothers are partners in crime with identical personalities so I'll do them together. They're both cute and intimidating to outside tree friends. They'd probably be willing to risk their lives to steal the most valuable ring in the world for you. If I married them I'd see them as gentlemen. But I'd also probably see them behind bars a lot.
- 10. Cub: Come on! This little boy may be young. But he's the one tree friend that both boys and girls just want to snuggle! Admit it! Cub is also caring and never argues or raises his voice in anger. In my opinion he'd be the easiest to get along with for eternity. Besides he'd make a better father than Pop.
- 9. Russell: Russell is my favorite character as you may already know. I think he'd make an interesting husband. I might get stabbed by his hook every once in while when he tries to hug me but I'm sure he'd try not to. He's very lovable and would consider you his mermaid. His treasure that's too valuable to spend. He'd cherish you forever.
- 8. Cuddles: Despite my belief for him being an asshole. I think he'd be a reasonable husband. He's a little naughty but isn't that what all ladies want? He's also always going to be a child within. And he'd be cute and cuddly every time you want him to be. He's optimistic around women and doesn't yell at Giggles for dating Russell in You're Kraken Me Up!
- 7. Petunia: Ignoring how she treats Disco Bear I think she'd make a real sweet wife. She's always trying to stay clean. (Disco Bear is probably attracted to her scent) She's always cleaning her house or any house even if it's not hers. I think she'd insist to do all the cleaning and her soft fur would be fun to snuggle in bed.
- 6. Handy: This poor guy. You'd need to do some extra things for him but I think if I showed him love he'd be grateful and return it. I think the way he always tries helping the Mole (and vise verse) indicate that even though he shows little care for others dying if you married him he'd still do all he could to protect you.
- 5. Flippy: Again Flippy alone. I think Flippy is a strong fighter. (He defeated Fliqpy in Double Whammy) And this proves he'd do anything to save you in the face of danger. He'd make a good father knowing that even if Fliqpy showed up he wouldn't hurt the kid. Also I think through love he'd find a way to get rid of Fliqpy forever!
- 4. Flaky: I LOVE FLAKY! She's cute! She's shy. But if she said yes to me I'd squeeze her so hard and not care that her quills impaled my arms. She's one of the quiet characters who usually dies. If someone were to save her from death she'd show gratitude. She's also never rejected a boy even if they force her onto a roller coaster or a slide. (I'm skipping Without a Hitch because she never imagined being with Flippy) She's so gentle almost all the time and she'd never try to hurt you.
- 3. Disco Bear: I seriously love Disco Bear. I think if he got a girlfriend he'd be SO HAPPY! He doesn't have a lot of success which I find kinda sad for him. You can tell he just wants a dance partner that loves him. I'd dance with him! (I'd check my surroundings first) But I'd still dance with him. He gets more pain than a lot of people deserve. (A Change of Heart, Put Your Back Into It, Double Whammy) I think he'd make a loving husband.
- 2. Giggles: Look at the facts! She's the most romantic girl on the show. While some people think she's a slut, I think she dates multiple guys because she's one of the only girls. Flaky's too shy and Lammy's obsessed to loving a pickle. Petunia only accepts Handy and maybe Mime and Cro-Marmot. So Giggles dates the Mole, Russell, Flippy, and Cuddles because they are lonely. That's so sweet! She's got a beautiful heart and I think she could use it for some amazing romance! (I kinda hope she dates Disco Bear at least once because it would mean a lot to him)
- 1. THE MOLE!: This silent guy has been lonely his whole life! But in that one episode Blind Date where he thought he was with Giggles. I felt like he was a bigger gentleman than anyone else who's ever been in love. He was lied to as Lumpy went instead but he has a good heart and you can tell love means a lot to him. If I were a girl in HTF I'd marry him and make him a happy man because happiness is all he wants and he does his best to share it with everyone he knows.
More things I want to see on the show and a few unanswered questions.
A few rankings for the characters.
Extra Items that may change your opinions on certain things.
My favorite kill from each character (In progress)
Non HTF things I like
Games: Platform, Steam, and on internet.
Pokémon. (Games only, the Kanto season to anime series was kinda enjoyable but later seasons and the cards are things I couldn't care less about)
Plants vs Zombies. (If anyone reads this, I recommend searching the Chinese Version)
Skylanders: (Games 1, 2, and 4)
Super Smash Bros: Brawl and Wii U/3DS.
Team Fortress 2.
Blows Tower Defense 5.
Epic Battle Fantasy series.
Super Mario Crossover.
Madness Combat games.
Reality shows and cartoons:
The Big Bang Theory.
Rick & Morty.
Youtube Channels and flash animations:
Good Mythical Morning.
More personal beliefs
- If it weren't for Every Litter Bit Hurts, We're Scrooged, & Don't Yank my Chain a lot less people would hate Lumpy.
- I believe Flippy and Flaky have potential to be a couple. I don't necessarily ship them though.
- Russell is the one of nicest characters. He probably didn't recognize Disco Bear that one time. Other than that he always freaks out upon killing someone.
- Buddhist Monkey and Truffles have potential to be main HTF characters.
- I want Nutty to spend more time making friends on screen rather than it being set that way.
- Havin a Ball, Sucker for Love, and A Hole Lotta Love are the only three episodes where Pop is a good father.
- Sniffles thinks he knows everything and that's why he's super dumb. Many people are the same way.
- Splendid has potential to be nice but he doesn't care for over half of the characters on the show.
- Fliqpy may mean well. Maybe it's a hallucination where in his eyes everyone else is a soldier to the other side. He won't kill anyone who can't fight back.
- Lumpy is a lot like Forrest Gump. He's slow but smarter than everyone else sees him as.
- Shifty and Lifty are good villains but not good brothers. Specifically Shifty.
- Toothy is not generic.
- Flaky is and always has been a girl.
- Giggles is not a slut! She just wants to make many boys happy considering the lack of girls. Petunia is strict, Flaky is shy, and due to Mr. Pickles, Lammy isn't safe to be around.
- Cuddles is a good friend to everyone except for Toothy and Flaky.
- Mr. Pickles does exist! Everyone other than Lammy is blind! (Not as much as the Mole but rather like Russell)
- Mr. Pickles is an excellent villain but shows up too little. He needs to be moe common in the future.
- Cub is the cutest character no contest! I find it heartbreaking on how much more often he dies than Pop.
- Splendid is more villainous than heroic. I think he and Splendont should both be considered villains.
- Nutty has some serious problems and doesn't want to do anything about them.
- Mime is seriously cute and entertaining. His mute screaming is so funny!
- Disco Bear is handsome and girls never give him any proper thought.
- The Mole is living in poverty. Mime probably is to.
- Lammy and Giggles are tied for the kindest female character. While Mime is the kindest male.
- Cub doesn't deserve a single one of his deaths. The Mole is kinda the same here.
- Handy doesn't often deserve his deaths but he takes risks and this is why he dies so much.
- Petunia is loving to many characters but a total bully to Disco Bear.
- Sniffles is physically weaker than Cub.
- Cro-Marmot might be better off frozen. But we've never seen him in modern time so it's hard to tell how he'd do.
- Cro-Marmot may be a sadist.
- Cubtron Z was an effective episode for Cub. He needed a higher kill count.
- Mouse Ka-Boom and the Rat are related but on different sides of the war.
- Handy lost his hands in an alternate dimension where resurrecting didn't exist.
- Unlike Handy, Russell chose to have a hook hand and peg legs. Either that or he chose to be a pirate after he lost them. (I doubt he chose to remove an eye though. In Off the Hook you see he has only one eye)
- The Mole was born blind but doesn't have stronger senses than other people with a disability.
- Sneaky could've defeated the tiger army on his own as long as the Tiger General's robotic eye couldn't sense him.
- In Operation Tiger Bomb poisoning the pizza would've been a better idea.
- Lumpy, Toothy, and possibly Splendid don't believe in love.
- Splendid and Splendont are twins that were separated at birth.
- Cub is as mature as Cuddles, Toothy, Sniffles, Splendid, and Petunia, and more mature than Nutty. He is the most well behaved child in Happy Tree Town.
- Mime is autistic.
- This is an ironic three parter:
- Splendid would kill Fliqpy 1v1 because he's sturdy and faster than the naked eye.
- Buddhist Monkey would kill Splendid 1v1 because his martial arts and Zen powers would counter Splendid's superpowers.
- Fliqpy would kill Buddhist Monkey 1v1 because he's smart, strategic, and his knives would do more damage than BM's fists.
- Aside from Splendid, Lumpy is the strongest tree friend.
- The demon didn't possess Lumpy. Lumpy consumed it and it wasn't able to move as him.
- Flaky is the smartest female character while either Mr. Pickles or Fliqpy is the smartest male.
- As sad as it is Pop represents father bears in reality. They eat their cubs so they can mate with females again. Without the mom the child is doomed.
- In Blast From the Past Sniffles ate the antcestor and now the Ants cease to exist. Good for him!
- Flaky, Giggles, and Mole are the only sane characters. (One could also count Cub since he's a child)
- The only psychopaths on the show are Fliqpy, Mr. Pickles, Whistle, Toothy's tortoise, Splendid, Dark Shadow Lord, Giant Squid, the Whale. And let's not forget… THE CURSED IDOL!!!
- Normally Flippy is innocent. Other people set him off. Only exceptions were Flippin Burgers, Hide and Seek, and This is your Knife. Mime, Nutty, and Sniffles are guilty!
- The Mole's taste is as weak as his vision.
- Despite all the notice of Lumpy being stupid. Nutty is always dumber.
- A huge point in Cub's character was his victory in Rink Hijinks. And his constant survival in Season 4 so far.
- As much as I love Russell. He and Giggles have no potential as a couple. They have little in common and it dispels Russell's pirate-like behavior.
- Toothy is an overused Appearing/Featuring character and underused Starring character.
- Russell is the best Starring character. I think we get to know him more whenever the episode is focused on him.
- Nutty is the least attractive character overall but in Flase Alarm he was one of the sharpest.
- Banjo Frenzy was an odd pilot but it was still enjoyable.
- Fliqpy is the Chuck Norris of the show. Lumpy is the Bruce Lee.
- Russell is not an adult. If anything he's a teenager who dies because he tries doing grown up things so often.
- The Mole is the most mature person on the show.
- I find it hard to believe so many people deny Flaky's gender.
- Splendid is a lot like Superman. But he has less canon deaths which is pretty ironic.
- Sneaky, Mouse Ka-Boom, Mr. Pickles, and Cro-Marmot are a huge waste of potential. I want/wanted to see more of these guys. The Rat and Ants are those who I got tired of.
- During Classic Remastered the animators take the opportunity to include Truffles more often.
- If anyone can kill Mr. Pickles in the future it'll be Cub since his first thought would be eating him.
- The Cursed Idol is the real character responsible for the deaths in Class Act. Toothy may have started the fire but that building isn't capable of exploding on its own. If there were explosives inside then the entire building wouldn't have blown up all at once. Instead they'd blow up a few bombs at a time.
- Class Act is my favorite internet episode while Double Whammy is my favorite T.V. episode.
Thoughts on debatable deaths: (Note: Anyone who didn't appear in Breaking Wind survived)
- Survivals: Happy New Year and A Bit of Pickle.
- Deaths: None.
- Survivals: Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna be ya, Kringle Karols, From Hero to Eternity, and Gems the Breaks.
- Deaths: Stayin' Alive and Stealing the Spotlight.
- Survivals: Doggone It.
- Deaths: Banjo Frenzy, Spin fun knowin' ya, Happy Trails, and Idol Curiosity.
- Survivals: Remains to be Seen and From A to Zoo.
- Deaths: Change of Heart.
- Survivals: Stealing the Spotlight, Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna be ya and Gems the Breaks.
- Deaths: Reindeer Kringle.
- Survivals: Doggone It.
- Deaths: None.
- Nutty: Nutty has no debatable deaths other than Breaking Wind.
- Survivals: Stealing the Spotlight.
- Deaths: Tongue Twister Trouble.
- Survivals: Wingin' It, Chore Loser, and Breaking Wind.
- Deaths: None.
- Survivals: And the Kitchen Sink, Doggone it, A Hole Lotta Love, and A Vicious Cycle.
- Deaths: It's a Snap and Wingin' It.
- Survivals: Stealing the Spotlight, From A to Zoo, and Concrete Solution.
- Deaths: This is Your Knife and The Chokes on You.
- The Mole:
- Survivals: Mole in the City and Breaking Wind.
- Deaths: Idol Curiosity.
- Disco Bear:
- Survivals: None.
- Deaths: A Change of Heart. (Though he survived the episode I don't think he lived much longer after the screen faded)
- Survivals: Concrete Solution.
- Deaths: You're Kraken Me Up.
- Survivals: None.
- Deaths: Stealing the Spotlight.
- Survivals: None.
- Deaths: Stealing the Spotlight.
- Survivals: None.
- Deaths: Random Acts of Silence.
- Survivals: All.
- Deaths: None.
- Flippy: Flippy has no debatable deaths other than Breaking Wind.
- Fliqpy: Fliqpy has no debatable deaths other than Breaking Wind.
- Splendid: Splendid has no debatable deaths at all.
- Lammy: Lammy has no more debatable deaths. I would've said All Work and No Play if it weren't confirmed.
- Mr. Pickles:
- Survivals: None.
- Deaths: All in Vein.