The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Cro-Marmot makes a brief cameo in this episode, skating by in the background. As this is his first appearance in the series, he is the only character who did not star in his debut episode.
- However despite this, he does somewhat foreshadow what will later happen to Sniffles, which could be the purpose of his appearance in this episode.
- This is the last episode to air in the year 2000.
- This episode, You're Bakin' Me Crazy, Sweet Ride, It's a Snap, Off the Hook, Spare Me (without Ep 24), Snow What? That's What!, This Is Your Knife, Happy Trails (both part 1 and 2), Ten Speed and Eleventh Hour has an age-restriction.
- When Sniffles falls down, trying to reach down to catch the ant, his glasses are off for a brief second, showing he has small, dotted eyes (similar to the eyes of Cub and Mr. Pickels). Later in A Sight for Sore Eyes, Sniffles is shown to have typical HTF eyes.
- The music in the beginning was reused for Crazy Ant-ics, The Way You Make Me Wheel, and Keepin' it Reel.
- This marks the first episode where only the starring character dies and the featuring/appearance characters survive.
- This is the first time Giggles survives.
- This episode marks the first debatable death in the series, due to Cro-Marmot being in a big block of ice and still surviving, making Sniffles' death debatable. Prior to this, Petunia's death in House Warming was the first debatable death until Kenn Navarro confirmed that she lived.
- This is the first episode of Season 1 to be uploaded to the MondoMedia YouTube channel, and the 5th overall of the Happy Tree Friends episodes uploaded.
- In conjunction with Cro-Marmot's first appearance, this is also the first episode to use the "Mondo" watermark up to Icy You.
- While his tongue is stuck on the ice, Sniffles' snout is as short as it would be from the TV series onwards.
- This is the first episode where a character is killed by a non-anthropomorphic animal.
- If he survived, this would be both the first time Sniffles survives an encounter with the Ants ,and the first time Sniffles survives an episode in general.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.