The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- The cow from Milkin' It can be seen in the background as Lumpy drives down the highway.
- There is a fish skeleton on Lumpy's dashboard.
- When Lumpy was driving, he passed by a burger joint's sign.
- The music in the beginning is the same one in Crazy Ant-ics, Keepin' it Reel, and Tongue Twister Trouble.
- This is one of the two episodes to have Handy star without him making his signature scowl, the other episode is I Nub You.
- This is one of the ten season 2 episodes that don't have a quick shot moment, the others are Out of Sight, Out of Mime, Class Act, Happy Trails Pt. 2: Jumping the Shark, Better Off Bread, Water Way to Go, Hello Dolly, Stealing the Spotlight, Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!, and Suck It Up.
- None of the main characters survive the episode.
- This is one of the few episodes to have a Blurb version. However, this is the first to mostly focus on Comedy Robot (it usually makes few "appearances" in Blurb episodes and sometimes speaks through binary code).
- The YouTube thumbnail for the Blurb spoils Handy's injury before death.
- The title of this episode is likely a reference to the Michael Jackson song, The Way You Make Me Feel.
- The moral means when you do a helpful or kind act for someone who has done something good for you.
- Lumpy's death is similar to Cuddles' death in Flippin' Burgers and Lifty and Shifty's death in Autopsy Turvy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.