The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Blurb version of this episode was released on December 13, 2013.
- This little poem makes no sense
- It's like drunk Dr. Seuss
- Fun Fact: Looking directly into the sun makes you cool!
- Not cool like cold, but cool like everybody will like you.
- This gag is based on actual events
- it's happened to every kid who's gone down a metal slide on a hot day.
- We feel ya.
- It's rude to sit on swings, but not swing.
- Nutty suffers from an actual eye condition called "Eww, gross your eye!"
- Nutty also has a skull that offers, literally, no protection. It's like an egg shell.
- Oh I see now...frying like an egg
- They're sad because they killed him for nothing.
- Cro-Marmot drives an ice cream truck because his Taco Truck went out of business
- Fun Fact: Lifty and Shifty stole this apartment building.
- Want to buy a TV?
- Cro-Marmot must be putting out a lot of BTU's
- Lifty is wearing his Mole costume
- Shifty knows all the words to "Let it Snow", but doesn't know the tune
- All this from Cro-Marmot?
- Of course! When in doubt, use a torch!
- Science Fact: Fire can freeze.
- Don't question us, just accept it.
- Science Fact #2: When fire unfreezes, it's fire again.
- just nod in agreement.
- Science Fact 3#: An explosive force can freeze.
- You guys are learning soooo much from this episode
- Blood on the floor does NOT freeze
- Write that down
- Looks like Cro-Marmot could use a refill
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.