- The music composed at the beginning of the episode was the same in Eyes Cold Lemonade.
- The opening credits in the Classics Remastered version of this episode uses the Season 2 opening instead of the Season 1 intro (this also occurs on the Second Serving DVD).
- A HTF flash game named Sweet Ride Skate is based on this episode.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
- This episode, You're Bakin' Me Crazy, Tongue Twister Trouble, It's a Snap, Off the Hook, Spare Me (without Ep 24), Snow What? That's What!, This Is Your Knife, Happy Trails (both part 1 and 2), Ten Speed and Eleventh Hour has an age-restriction.
- This is one of ten season one episodes with no quick shot moment in it. The other episodes are Pitchin' Impossible, House Warming, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, You're Bakin' Me Crazy, Meat Me for Lunch, Hide and Seek, It's a Snap, Off the Hook, and Happy Trails Pt. 1.
- This is the only episode Nutty stars in without receiving any injuries.
- In this episode, Nutty wears his candy cane on his side instead of his chest/belly.
- This is the first episode to reveal nostrils on a character who has a heart-shaped nose.
- Nutty rides a scooter in this episode. He is also seen riding a scooter in The Carpal Tunnel of Love, only in that episode it was a red motor-scooter.
- This is one of the five Season 1 episodes to have a moral that has anything to do with the episode, instead of just a random piece of advice like "Read a book" or "Eat your veggies!". The others are Nuttin' but the Tooth, Wheelin' and Dealin', Mime and Mime Again, and Water You Wading For.
- This episode introduces the fact that Cuddles is an expert at skateboarding.
- The term "sweet ride" is commonly used to describe a fancy vehicle.