- This article is about the Group of characters. For the Ka-Pow! Series of a similar name, see Splendid's SSSSSuper Squad.
The Supremely Sensational Stupendously Spectacular Super Squad are a team of super heroes in Splendid's SSSSSuper Squad. They are a parody of the Justice League or the Super Friends. They are first seen at the end of the episode Mirror Mirror. There are at least five members in the Supremely Sensational Stupendously Spectacular Super Squad. Apart from Splendid, the members consist of a fox with a bubble wand, a black widow spider, a robot in a bowler hat, and a jellyfish in a jar. Splendid can call on them by pressing an acorn-shaped button on a communication device shaped like a watch attached to his wrist. At the end of Mirror Mirror they tried to free Splendid by lifting the moon off of him with a giant crowbar, but they failed. They are likely to return in future Splendid's SSSSSuper Squad episodes.
- Splendid: Possibly the leader of the group.
- Wonder Wanda: A fox with the power to create phantom arms, possibly through the use of the bubble wand she holds. Suggested to be female, due to her pink suit and mask.
- Webster: A black widow spider that is the size of the regular characters. May be female because of the numerous bows in her hair. She can use spider webs to pull things, as seen at the end of Mirror Mirror.
- Tick-Talk: A robot with a bowler hat on its (glass) head, with multiple limbs. Could possibly be an alien in a space suit.
- Man-O-War: An aquatic creature resembling a jellyfish or Portuguese Man O' War in a hovering jar with a force field.