The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Splendont may be Splendid's evil doppelganger (Likely because he has inverted colors of Splendid himself).
- He is the second character to hurt Splendid without the help of Kryptonut, the first being Nutty in Class Act, and the first to do so intentionally.
- He, like Splendid, may be vulnerable to Kryptonut.
- He could be a reference to Bizarro, Superman's evil counterpart.
- Splendont's name has likely been based by the "to do" auxiliary "don't" since Splendid's name ends with "did".
- He and Flaky are the only red characters in the whole Happy Tree Friends franchise. Although, Splendont is a member of the Ka-Pow! series, so that makes Flaky the only red character in the main show.
- Despite having only one appearance, he appears a lot in fan-fictions, and as is to be expe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.