Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Flaky wears a watch that sports an image of Cro-Marmot as he appears in Dino-Sore Days. It is a parody of old-fashioned Mickey Mouse watches.
- Flaky remains passed out on the ski lift for four days.
- Flaky is responsible for all of the deaths in this episode.
- Flaky is referred to with a female pronoun in the Blurb version of the episode.
- This is one of the few episodes where the number of female characters outnumbers the number of male characters. The others are Stayin' Alive, Boo Do You Think You Are?, Royal Flush, and Take Your Seat.
- This is one of the three episodes to have the word ski in the title, the other two being Ski Patrol and Ski Kringle.
- This episode marks the first instance of Flaky crying. This would later happen again in From A to Zoo.
- This episode marks one of the seven instances of a character crying during his/her death due to the degree of pain. The other five instances are Toothy in Eye Candy and Brake the Cycle, Sniffles in Tongue in Cheek, Petunia in Read 'em and Weep, and Lumpy in The Chokes on You and Out on a Limb.
- This episode is considered by fans, to be one of the more emotional episodes the series. Mainly because of the infamous scene where Flaky cries, and intentionally impales her foot in the nail.
- This is one of the four episodes so far in which Disco Bear's theme song can be heard. The others are Blind Date, Hello Dolly, and Stayin' Alive.
- This is one of the seven episodes in which a character (Flaky) is forced to cause pain to themself, the others being Lumpy in Out on a Limb, The Chokes on You, and I've Got You Under My Skin, Toothy in Eye Candy and An Inconvenient Tooth, and Disco Bear in Easy Comb, Easy Go.
- When Disco Bear is buried up to his neck in the snow, Giggles' bow can be seen lying in the background (although the bow is pink, not red).
- This is the highest rated Flaky episode.
- This is one of the ten Season 2 episodes to not have a quick shot moment in it. The others are Out of Sight, Out of Mime, Happy Trails Pt. 2: Jumping the Shark, Better Off Bread, Water Way to Go, Hello Dolly, Stealing the Spotlight, The Way You Make Me Wheel, and Suck It Up.
- This episode shares some similarities to the episode Rink Hijinks:
- Flaky attempts to do an activity that involves wearing some kind of footwear.
- Disco Bear comes out of nowhere and rudely pushes Flaky into a direction that leads to her death.
- Both of Flaky's deaths are very bloody.
- Disco Bear is killed by Flaky shortly after she dies. Coincidentally, he is killed by something sharp in both episodes and with barely any blood.
- This is one of the six episodes with an exclamation mark in the title. The other five are Snip Snip Hooray!, Snow What? That's What!, Aw, Shucks!, Wipe Out!, and We're Scrooged!.
- This episode marks the first instance of Disco Bear flirting with Flaky. This would later happen again in See What Develops.
- This episode marks one of the many instances of a character making "puppy eyes". The other instances are Lumpy in Class Act, Toothy in Better Off Bread, Nutty in Icy You, Lumpy in In a Jam, Petunia, Giggles, Lumpy in Stealing the Spotlight, Russell and Lumpy in Get Whale Soon, Lifty in Easy For You to Sleigh, Lumpy in Letter Late than Never, Fliqpy in Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow, Sniffles in Wrath of Con, and Lumpy in All In Vein and in Aw, Shucks!.
- The YouTube thumbnails for this episode spoil the following:
- This is one of the few episodes in which a single character (Flaky) suffers throughout the majority of the episode. It is also one of the only episodes in which a single character suffers throughout the entire episode.
- This is one of the few non-solo episodes in which all of the injuries happen to the same character. Most of the others either involve Sniffles and The Ants or Pop and Cub. The only other ones that are neither are Water You Wading For and Dream Job.
- This episode marks Flaky's most torturous death so far.
- Flaky's scarf appears again in From Hero to Eternity.
- This is the last internet episode to star Flaky until Without a Hitch.
- Even though this episode has a remastered version for the Blurb video, it has yet to be uploaded.
- This is the first episode to air in 2004.
- The satellite that passes by the top of the hill resembles the Soviet satellite Sputnik 1.
- The moral means to embark on an undertaking with as much effort and determination as possible.
- Flaky's first injury is similar to Handy's third injury in Shard at Work.
- Disco Bear's death is similar to Mime's death in The Wrong Side of the Tracks, as both deaths involve getting impaled with nails stuck in a wood plank.
- Kenn Navarro has said that Flaky's death in this episode was the hardest death to animate in the series.