The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The blurb version of this episode was released on October 27, 2015 on the official Mondo site, and was also released on October 28, 2015 on YouTube.
- Starting off with creepy music and spooky letters. This must be a Christmas episode!
- Just kidding, it's Halloween. Christmas would have scarier music.
- Halloween tip #1: Trick or treating in a forest with dead trees and no houses is a good way to avoid crowds.
- Flippy isn't much of a Halloween guy...he's allergic to chocolate and candy corn
- When transporting toxic waste, always make sure the lids are lose
- Remember kids, when crossing the street don't bother looking or stopping, just keep walking
- Flippy is a HUGE Halloween guy he loves all the blood and gore and scary stuff
- Most car accidents that happen involve a car
- Wow! That was a short episode
- not very creative either
- FACT: Humans have been burying their dead dating back for 100,000 years
- FACT: Lumpy just started burying these dead tonight
- he's clearly has a lot to learn
- Nutty went through 23 hours of makeup to get this look
- It took that long because his makeup was sugar based and he kept eating it
- FACT: Zombies are fictional characters and can't hurt real people
- FACT: Lumpy is a fictional character so these zombies can mess him up bad!
- This is obviously an homage to the classic Disney film "D2: The Mighty Ducks"
- Lumpy is freaked out because he almost forgot to mow the lawn.
- That happens to me a lot too
- We used stunt doubles for these scenes.
- R.I.P. Stunt Doubles
- That's the worst case of crab grass I've ever seen
- I think you all need to take a moment and appreciate the awesomeness of the intestine suspenders
- If you thought we were above giving ourselves props, you were wrong!
- The next part is an homage to the classic horror movie "D2: The Mighty Ducks"
- Stupid Lumpy
- Or maybe not so stupid Lumpy
- They say the brain is the strongest muscle in the body and you need to work it out every day
- Flippys brain looks like it's been worked out enough today
- Doesn't matter anymore I guess
- Lumpy got out of that in relatively one piece
- Could somebody give Lumpy a hand?
- Looks like he's already got one!...Get it?
- Oh wait, it's not real. Man, that was scary!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.