The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Blurb version of this episode was released on April 28, 2015 on the official Mondo site.
- You know this one is going to be scary because of the font
- Fun Fact: Toothy is a novelist in real life. He used the pen name Edger Allen Poe
- He sells more books in the woods than he does online
- Cub never learned to read but is good at faking it
- I don't want to call Pop cheap
- But there isn't a better word, so I have to
- Booketarian: (n) I person who doesn't read anything with a face
- Pop keeps a dead scarecrow on the lawn to keep dead birds away
- Reading to kids is beneficial to their learning later in life
- seriously, that's actually true
- Unless you read them the book of the dead.
- That will actually do more harm than good
- Red sky at night, sailors delight. Red sky at morning, sailors take warning
- There are some happy sailors out there
- Dead birds fall at night, sailors delight. Dead birds at morning, sailors take warning
- Tomorrow is shaping up to GREAT day to sail
- For the record, I didn't realize how many birds fly around at night
- Seriously, that's a lot of birds just in that one area
- Glowing lights under your bed are best ignored
- Told you
- Pop is famous for his breakfast
- Animal Fact 1: Bear cubs don't react well with portals to Hell
- Animal Fact 2: They don't like eggs
- Animal Fact 3: They REALLY don't like eggs
- Animal Fact 4: You get the point
- Inter Dimensional Demon Fact: They love Girl Scout Cookies
- and Girl Scouts
- Safety Tip: Under the kitchen sink is the most dangerous place in the house
- more so if a demon finds you there.
- In another episode, Cub was pulled through the kitchen sink
- now he's doing the pulling
- Circle of life
- Demons need to eat 800lbs of flesh to maintain their ideal body weight
- This is a rotary phone. Ask your Grandparents what they were like
- Lumpy was ordained via the Internet using ePreacher
- Lumpy bought the hat and collar with his own money so this kind of ticks him off
- Pop loves these flowers more than Cub
- the flowers still die every week though
- Lumpy is actually doing well because this was JUST like his ePreacher final exam
- Lumpy actually comes through!
- I think Cub will be just
- Fun Fact: Pop isn't a good father
- Still a red sky! Get the boat ready!
- Epilogue: With this new found experience, Lumpy moved to Japan and became a huge movie star!
- Pop went on to kill the flowers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.