The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- This is the only episode to date that Nutty eats the candy on his body.
- This is the first episode where a character appears alone without any other character (while Sniffles is the only main character to appear in Crazy Ant-ics, the Ant Family appeared as well).
- Nutty doesn't sport his candy apple on his head, wearing his lollipop in its place. As a result, he wears his candy cane on his face and nothing on his chest, a departure from his standard appearance.
- Nutty appears to give Handy's signature scowl when he looks into the candy machine, making this one of nine instances where Handy's scowl is done by another character. It is also done by Flaky in Rink Hijinks, Russell in Get Whale Soon and Snow Place to Go, Pop in Snip Snip Hooray!, Sniffles in In a Jam, Lumpy in Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow (twice), and Petunia in I Nub You.
- This is also the first time a character has copied Handy's signature scowl.
- This episode has the same moral as Wishy Washy.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
- This is the only episode that Nutty stars in and dies without doing anything to deserve death.
- The YouTube thumbnails on both the original and remastered videos are virtually identical. The only difference between them is that the Remastered version is 10 seconds shorter.
- This is the first episode that has only one animal throughout the entire episode. The next two are Out on a Limb and YouTube 101: Subscriptions despite characters appearing non-physically in the latter. Also, in the former, though not seen, birds can be clearly heard throughout most of the episode which doesn't happen in this episode.
- This episode introduces the fact that Happy Tree Friends have pockets in their fur which is shown when Nutty digs through his fur to find a coin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.