- From the end of the episode, it is seen that Splendid's Supremely Sensational Stupendously Spectacular Super Squad consists of a fox with a bubble wand, a spider, a robot in a bowler hat, and a jellyfish in a jar.
- The fox is shown to create objects from her bubble wand, the spider could create spider webs, and the robot's and jellyfish's powers are unknown.
- This is the first time a character has beaten Splendid in a fight and the second time he has been harmed without the use of a Kryptonut.
- This is one of the three episodes to have Splendid not be responsible for every death, the other two are See What Develops and From Hero to Eternity.
- In this episode, all Generic Tree Friends are shown in groups of three, all looking like a green cat, a yellow dog, and a blue bear.
- Splendid offers his left hand to Splendont, which is strange as it is generally more traditional to shake with the right hand.
- This is the only time Splendid does not screw up on saving people through the entirety of the episode, seeing as how he usually kills whomever he tries to save. However, he does screw up during the beginning, where he stops an erupting volcano, but this is temporary and destroys the town after Splendid leaves.
- Alongside Gems the Breaks, this is the only time Splendid's blood is seen.
- Splendid "saving" a town by plugging an active volcano with a large boulder is a reference to a scene in Superman IV: The Quest for Peace.
- There is a 2012 film with the same name.
- The release of Splendont is a reference to Superman II, where the evil General Zod is released in a similar fashion.
- Splendid's Supremely Sensational Stupendously Spectacular Super Squad is a reference to the Justice League or possibly some other superhero team.
- This Ka-Pow! episode was originally going to air on November 4, 2008, but due to the HTF Breaks airing at that date, it was moved to November 18, 2008.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.