The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Blurb version of this episode was released on November 25, 2014 on the Mondo official site, and was also released on January 20, 2015 on YouTube.
- An episode about going to the movies
- Boring! What could happen at the movies?
- Oh, Flippy is there? Everybody is going to die.
- Mimes cost the theater companies millions of dollars in lost revenue due to sneaking in snacks.
- They're impossible to stop.
- Yes, they are watching the Buddhist Monkey Classic; "Enter the Garden"
- Strobe lights set off Flippy.
- That's why you don't ever invite him to a Rave
- For the record, Mime bought this soda at the concession stand
- Theater seat accidents like this happen everyday. This is why I bring my own seat
- Fun Fact: A skunk's brain wouldn't actually pop like popcorn
- It would be more like Kettle Korn. Sweet and salty!
- Side note: The IMAX screens in the Happy Tree Friends world are totally a rip off
- Theater Fact: No theater keeps the projector in between the seats of a theater
- This is the reason why
- If his eye were digital, it wouldn't burn like film
- I think Lumpy is perfectly justified in his "booing"
- He paid good money for the movie.
- I hope he gets a refund
- Ok, he probably didn't get that refund
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.