This page will list every instance when a character has been aware of someone else's death or injury and has shown no sign of negative emotion, or has remained oblivious to a death or an injury they should have easily noticed.
Cuddles seems to care about a lot of his friends, but his recklessness makes him oblivious sometimes.
- Sweet Ride: Cuddles is pleased to see Nutty died stung by bees since he was stalking him to steal his ice cream cone.
- Class Act: Cuddles shows no expression upon seeing an injured Sniffles running off the stage.
- We're Scrooged!: He laughs upon seeing Toothy's severed finger can squirt blood.
- Camp Pokeneyeout: While at war with Toothy, he shows no regrets of having injured his eye with his slingshot.
- You're Kraken Me Up: He is present at the beach when Lumpy saves "Giggles" from drowning, and doesn't notice it's actually Giggles severed head on a tentacle.
She is perhaps one of the most caring characters in the show, but even she has her moments
- Class Act: She shows no concern seeing an injured Sniffles run away from the stage.
- Dunce Upon a Time: She doesn't hesitate to chop Nutty along with the giant beanstalk (Debatable since Giant Lumpy was climbing down and she had no time to think or she didn’t notice his body since his body is also green.)
- Mime to Five: She sits in the audience at Lumpy's circus and doesn't react to the deaths of Toothy, Flaky and Cuddles.
- I've Got You Under My Skin: She doesn't seem fazed by Lumpy's injuries and subsequent death caused by Sniffles ship growing inside him.
- We're Scrooged!: She laughs when Cuddles sprays her with blood from Toothy's severed finger
- Put Your Back Into It: Although she is concerned for him at first, Giggles doesn't pay attention to the fact Disco Bear is still injured the next day. She also doesn't react upon seeing Russell serving her his severed head and spine.*
- Snow What? That's What!: She runs past and doesn't notice the corpses of Petunia and Lumpy (Debatable, since she was in a hurry to catch Cro-Marmot before he crashed down the hill)
- Eyes Cold Lemonade: She doesn't notice that Petunia has been killed by the sign falling of the stand, which is understandable since she was blind at the time.
- Put Your Back Into It: She doesn't seem to recognize that Disco Bear's head and spine have been served to her by Russell.
- Nuttin' but the Tooth: He injures Nutty several times during the episode and doesn't seem to be worried about it
- Better Off Bread: He doesn't notice that Giggles' body is severely injured (actually dead) when Splendid puts her down besides him.
Due to his lack of intelligence, it is common for Lumpy to remain oblivious to injuries and deaths happening right in front of him. Still possibly due to his low intelligence, Lumpy is also often apathetic to the other characters' suffering, even more often than he is oblivious to them, and can be considered to rival Fliqpy in terms of cruelty.
- Spin Fun Knowin' Ya: When he notices Cuddles' dismembered hands on the merry-go-round, he simply walks away pretending to have nothing to do with it.
- Pitchin' Impossible: He shows no reaction to Petunia's body right by his stand (Debatable, as he noticed the Ferris wheel coming towards him.)
- Treasure Those Idol Moments: He hits Flaky with his car and continues to drive as if nothing happened.
- Meat Me for Lunch: He sold Lifty and Shifty's remains in his butcher shop (Debatable, since the look he has at the end of the episode seems to mean he wasn't aware it was them)
- Happy Trails Pt. 1: He yells at Mime because he distracts his driving by choking on a peanut. He also seemingly unremorsfully kills Petunia with the gear lever (Debatable since he was in an urge to prevent the bus from falling off a cliff)
- Happy Trails Pt. 2: Jumping the Shark: He unmercifully kills Flaky for popping the raft, along with Handy, Sniffles and Flippy.
- Rink Hijinks: He seems more confused than worried when he sees Flaky caught in his floor buffer.
- Class Act: He completely disregards Sniffles and Giggles injuries, forcing Toothy to go on with the play. He escapes through a window when Flaky injures herself.
- Keepin' It Reel: He has no reaction upon seeing Fliqpy killing Cuddles and Flaky in front of the screen he was watching.
- Icy You: He takes no action upon witnessing Nutty dying in his store. He later nonchalantly cleans up his blood.
- Remains to be Seen: Though an understandable move, he doesn't hesitate to kill the zombified characters coming out of their graves.
- Don't Yank My Chain: He beats up Handy and the Mole thinking they are criminals.
- Doggone It: He isn't concerned about the squid holding and injuring Sniffles, Handy, Petunia and Toothy as he takes a long time to take action. He also doesn't react to Giggles dead body, instead wondering why Whistle attacks people.
- Wishy Washy: Lumpy only shows disgust after dragging Disco Bear's remains from the pipe.
- As You Wish: Even though he was granting Pop's "wish", he lights Cub on fire without thinking twice.
- Dunce Upon a Time: As a giant, Lumpy kills Toothy, Handy, Mime, Flaky, Sniffles and Cuddles without remorse.
- A Change of Heart: He doesn't react negatively upon seeing Handy dead, only being happy to have found a heart.
- Wingin' It: Though he doesn't actually witness someone being hurt, he has no problem taking all the parachutes with him when Sniffles, the plane's pilot, dies, leaving everyone else on the plane to die.
- In a Jam: He is happy that Cuddles cut his eye with a string of his guitar since he can wear an eyepatch like Russell did.
- Junk in the Trunk: He doesn't react to Lifty being impaled on his pogo stick, and continues to use it with the body around it.
- Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow: Lumpy remains cheerful after burning Cuddles with a cup of coffee.
- We're Scrooged!: In his role as a greedy toy store owner, He mercilessly kills Toothy and sells his body parts as toys to make profit.
- A Bit of a Pickle: Thinking Lammy is a criminal, he doesn't hesitate to tase her before arresting her.
- All in Vein: As a vampire, Lumpy kills Giggles, Lammy and Truffles after attempting to drink their blood. He also attemps to drink the Mole's blood after he was decapitated in an accident.
- By the Seat of Your Pants: He doesn't hesitate to kill Fliqpy in self-defense after he attempted to kill Lumpy.
- All Work and No Play: He made no attempt to help Lammy after she got her head impaled by a metal bar.
- A Vicious Cycle: He only shows curiousity after witnessing Fliqpy struck by lightning. He also quickly gets over Disco Bear's head and spends the rest of the episode eating chips out off his brain.
- Spin Fun Knowin' Ya: He doesn't hear Toothy, Giggles and Cuddles flying off the merry-go-round, only being aware that something is wrong when he stops spinning it.
- You're Bakin' Me Crazy: He remains unaware of Giggles' injury and death since he has his shirt on his face, blocking his view.
- Meat Me for Lunch: The look on Lumpy's face when Petunia finds an eye in her hot-dog would indicate he didn't know Lifty and Shifty died and that he then sold them in his butcher shop, though it could be argued he did that out of apathy and was simply shocked to see he forgot to remove the eye.
- Keepin' It Reel: Though it is possible he was too far to witness the deaths of Mime and Petunia, he should have noticed Fliqpy killing Toothy, since he was screaming as his eye was projected at the screen. Lumpy simply boo'd at the screen, seemingly unaware of what was happening.
- Let It Slide: Lumpy doesn't noticed he sliced Cub in half while going down the slide. He later unknowingly wears Flaky's skin.
- Stealing the Spotlight: He hangs up his Christmas lights with Nutty's organs attached to them.
- From A to Zoo: He puts a box under Toothy to allow him to watch the rhino, not noticing Toothy has been impaled by the rhino's horn. He later makes a balloon animal out of Cuddles' helium-inflated eye, apparently completely unaware of the eye or Cuddles' body.
- The Wrong Side of the Tracks: Lumpy accidentally kills Mime with a wooden plank with nails sticking out, and seemingly never notices.
- Gems the Breaks: He is completely oblivious to Toothy, Cuddles and Sniffles flying in his wood chipper, not seeing the blood.
- Home Is Where the Hurt Is: He decapitates the Mole and crushes his head with the top part of a Dutch door, and doesn't see the Mole's body lying on the floor.
- Aw, Shucks!: He mistakes Toothy's body for his scarecrow. Once at the fair, he seems oblivious to the mayhem caused by his exploding corn, as he cries over his loss.
- In a Jam: He is oblivious to Handy's seizure and death as he is playing the guitar with his eyes closed.
- Junk in the Trunk: He doesn't notice he glued his giant poster over Giggles, suffocating her. Later in the episode where he spots Lifty and Shifty stealing his elephant, he glances several times at his missing poster and still doesn't notice Giggles' body.
- Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow: He doesn't see Russell's remains splatter on the phone booth as the result of his truck exploding.
- A Bit of a Pickle: He seemingly doesn't notice Cuddles and Flaky is dead when he arrests Lammy. (Debatable, as he might have seen her and just hurry to arrest Lammy, whom he thought was dangerous.)
- You're Kraken Me Up: He doesn't notice he killed Petunia by jumping off his lifeguard chair. He also saves Giggles's severed head on a tentacle thinking she's alive. At the end of the episode, he gives milk to a tentacle wearing Cub's head.
- All Work and No Play: Lumpy doesn't notice he is killing Nutty by jackhammering the concrete block he is stuck to. He later gets distracted by Lammy and accidentally kills Sniffles with the crane.
Similar to Giggles she is a very caring character and is very rarely oblivious to her friends dying or getting injured.
- Class Act: As she is seen in the audience when the stage catches on fire, it's fair to say she witnessed Sniffles, Giggles and Flaky's injuries without reacting.
- Blind Date: She purposefully pepper/skunk sprayed Disco Bear when he tried to kiss her.
- As You Wish: She doesn't react to Pop's body falling on her (Debatable since she was herself badly injured at the time)
- Home Is Where the Hurt Is: She seems more concerned about being dirty than about Lumpy's death when his remains fall on her head.
- Put Your Back Into It: Although she is concerned about him at first, she ignores Disco Bear's injury when he flirts with her the following day.
Even though Handy is known for being apathetic when someone dies, he still shows emotions now and then, just at a lower rate compared to most of the characters.
- Wheelin' and Dealin': He tauntingly laughs at Shifty and Lifty, knowing that they were gonna crash if they didn't steal his steering wheel.
- Happy Trails Pt. 2: Jumping the Shark: He mercilessly kills Flaky for popping the raft, along with Flippy, Sniffles and Lumpy. He also goes along with the decision of throwing Lumpy out of the rocket when it has trouble taking off.
- The Way You Make Me Wheel: He doesn't seem to notice or care about Lumpy's injury.
- The Wrong Side of the Tracks: He is completely indifferent to Nutty's death, instead celebrating landing a ring on a peg. He later celebrates Cuddles losing his hands and ignores him falling out of the cart.
- Ipso Fatso: He shows no emotion at the deaths of Russell and Nutty, instead rejoicing at his survival.
- In a Jam: He shows no emotion when Cuddles injures his eye with a string of his guitar.
- Something Fishy: He is seen cheering in the audience after Sniffles, Mime and Russell die.
Although Nutty prioritizes sweets above people, he usually doesn't ignore other characters' suffering when he takes his mind of sweets and sugar.
- Party Animal: Although he is at first concerned about Flaky's allergic reaction, he quickly loses interest when he notices the chocolate chips on the counter.
- Mime to Five: As he is seen in the audience at Lumpy's circus, Nutty probably witnessed Toothy, Cuddles and Flaky's death without reacting.
- Chew Said a Mouthful: He pays no attention to Toothy's death and continues to chase after his jawbreaker.
- A Sucker for Love Part 1: After Pop manages to remove the lollipop from Cub's face, Nutty is more interested in grabbing it than in Cub's injury.
- Class Act: If we are to consider Nutty's point of view at the time, him not reacting to biting Sniffles results more from obliviousness than apathy as he most likely didn't even notice Sniffles to begin with. (He really saw only candy not his friend ready to be eaten)
- Party Animal: While in his sugar crazed state, he didn't notice Fliqpy killing Toothy and Cuddles.
Although supposed to be the smartest character he usually doesn't notice or care when he sees his friends suffering.
- Happy Trails Pt. 2: Jumping the Shark: He mercilessly kills Flaky for popping the raft along with Flippy, Handy and Lumpy. He later doesn't hesitate to throw Lumpy out of the rocket when it has trouble lifting off.
- A Hard Act to Swallow: As he is their natural predator, Sniffles does not hesitate to eat the baby ant.
- Concrete Solution: He stops just behind a truck with the Mole impaled on the back and doesn't react to it.
- Blast From the Past: He eats a prehistoric ant.
- A Sight for Sore Eyes: He doesn't react to Toothy's eye injury and subsequent death. (Debatable since his glasses were cut in half and he might have not been able to see it happen)
- In a Jam: He isn't alarmed when Cuddles cuts his eye with a string of his guitar.
- We're Scrooged!: He doesn't care about Lumpy losing his eye.
- Wrath of Con: When the whole convention center collapses, Sniffles is directly fascinated by Splendid and doesn't think about what just happened.
- I've Got You Under My Skin: As he comes out of his shrinking ship, he doesn't notice Lumpy and Giggles are dead.
- Blast From the Past: Because of the time loop; he didn´t see that he killed himself with his time machine which fell on him.
Pop is known for his bad parenting (like real-life bear fathers), so it's not difficult to find instances where he is oblivious to Cub's fate. He also has been unaware of other characters' injuries a few times. Pop also only cares about his son, he doesn't care for other characters.
- Stealing the Spotlight: When a nail remains stuck in Cub head, Pop hammers it deeper, ignoring his son's cries.
- Who's to Flame?: When Sniffles explodes because of the fire, Pop remains totally unfazed, simply kicking one of his hands that landed near him.
- Something Fishy: He is in the audience and cheers after Sniffles, Mime and Russell die.
- Chip Off the Ol' Block: He doesn't seem to notice Cub's body while raking leaves.
- Snip Snip Hooray!: He doesn't see Cub has been Killed by the electric razor in his mouth, instead finishing his haircut.
- Water Way to Go: As Pop tries to save him, he doesn't know Cub is buried underwater just at his feet, and accidentally injures and kills Cub with a boat.
- Hello Dolly: Pop is unaware that Cub has been killed by the water of a fire hydrant, as he keeps reading his newspaper throughout the whole incident.
- Don't Yank My Chain: While sitting on the train, Pop doesn't notice Handy being dragged below his window.
- Concrete Solution: He doesn't notice Cub being crushed by Nutty's concrete-filled stomach, and he even goes shopping with the stomach wearing Cub's beanie.
- Every Litter Bit Hurts: He picks up Cub's remains and doesn't recognize his son, only panicking when he sees Cub's beanie floating on the surface.
- Bottled Up Inside: After Russell accidentally rolls over Cub, Pop spends the whole episode not noticing his son is gone. When he goes get a glass of water from a dispenser, he doesn't notice Russell's remains in the bottle, nor the blood filling his cup.
- Something Fishy: As everyone else in the audience cheers over the deaths of Sniffles, Mime and Russell, he goes along not knowing what happened.
- You're Kraken Me Up: While buried in the sand, he doesn't see Petunia's head landing next to Cub.
- A Handy Nanny: When Pop comes back home, he doesn't notice Handy is injured, and unknowingly kills him with a fan. He also doesn't notice the eyeball stuck to Cub's pacifier.
Being a baby, Cub doesn't understand death and therefore shows no negative reaction when confronted to a character's death
- Havin' A Ball: Cub comes down the cliff and picks up his ball, ignoring Pop's remains.
- Rink Hijinks: Cub laughs as Lumpy crashes through the claw machine he is playing. He later is happy to hold Lumpy's heart.
- Don't Yank My Chain: He laughs and waves as Handy is dragged alongside the train.
- Who's to Flame?: He pays no attention to Sniffles' death and picks up his firefighter helmet.
- Just Desert: He simply plays with Lumpy's skull as if it was a seashell.
- You're Kraken Me Up: He smiles at Petunia's severed head, not realising what happened.
- A Vicious Cycle: He seems dumbfounded when confronted to Fliqpy and Disco Bear's death. He also doesn't care that an eye is stuck to his tricycle's bell.
- Spare Tire: He plays with the tire attached to the Mole's intestines, not paying attention to the body.
- A Handy Nanny: He laughs at Handy when he injures his eye.
It goes without saying that Flaky would never ignore her friends' screams and pain.
- Without a Hitch: She stabs Flippy in the eye after believing he tried to kill her.
- The Chokes on You: She doesn't notice the doughnut she received from the Mole is made of flesh.
- Random Acts of Silence: Flaky walks in the library and does not seem to notice Sniffles, Nutty and Mime's remains behind Fliqpy.
Due to him being blind he can't even tell if he is causing harm or notice the mayhem around him.
- In a Jam: He mindlessly butchers Cuddles' arm while trying to take his blood.
- Pitchin' Impossible: He causes the deaths of Petunia and Lumpy.
- Spare Me: He simply forces his fingers through Sniffles' eyes without questioning it.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mime: He unknowingly carves Mime's severed head thinking it was a pumpkin.
- Blind Date: He goes on a date with a dead Lumpy. He also pushes a car with Disco Bear and Petunia off a cliff.
- Party Animal: He is oblivious to Fliqpy killing Toothy, Cuddles, Nutty, Mime and Sniffles. He also wanders around and ends up piercing a swollen Flaky with a pin, killing her and himself as a result.
- Ipso Fatso: He mistakes Disco Bear's severed head for a watermelon.
- Who's to Flame?: He is oblivious to Handy's remains landing near him when he gets sliced by the blades of his helicopter.
- Every Litter Bit Hurts: He accidentally pierces Sniffles' foot with his litter stick. He also pierces and picks Giggles' heart at the end of the episode.
- Mime to Five: He sits at the circus and remains oblivious to the deaths of Toothy, Cuddles and Flaky.
- Chew Said a Mouthful: the Mole unknowingly stabs Mime with the nozzle of the ketchup dispenser when Nutty steals his hot-dog cart.
- See What Develops: He mistakes a roll of Mime's skin for a roll of film he dropped.
- Home Is Where the Hurt Is: He accidentally pushes Cuddles through a woodchipper.
- A Sight for Sore Eyes: He obliviously crashes his car in a wall and injures Sniffles. He later kills Handy with a landmower.
- Wipe Out!: He doesn't notice Lumpy landed on the surfboard he was shaping, and subsequently carves him into a surfboard.
- Easy Comb, Easy Go: He cuts Lumpy's skin when he shaves him.
- Can't Stop Coffin: He mistakes a coffin with Cuddles inside as his fridge and eats Cuddles' eye thinking it's an apple.
- A Sucker for Love Part 2: He drives over Nutty and drags him along the road.
- All Flocked Up: He mistakes Lumpy's heart for a bird and takes it back to a nest.
- Something Fishy: As everyone else in the audience cheers over the deaths of Sniffles, Mime and Russell, he goes along not knowing what happened.
- The Chokes on You: He goes the whole episode not noticing Lumpy is choking and injured, he also makes doughnuts out of Lumpy's boiled hand.
- No Time Like the Present: He does not notice the deaths of Handy and Lumpy, thinking the former is a log and a slice of the latter a vinyl.
- Camp Pokeneyeout: He takes Petunia's slingshot not noticing her eyes are stuck to it.
He doesn't have moments to witness other characters' die or suffer, because if he did this list would've probably been longer.
- A Vicious Cycle: He only seems curious after seeing Fliqpy struck by lightning.
- Stayin' Alive: He accidentally injures Giggles and Petunia and thinks they are dancing, obliviously dancing along with them.
- Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!: He doesn't notice Flaky is dead when she arrives at his door, smiling at her until she falls apart as a pile of cubes.
- Aw, Shucks!: He doesn't notice Giggles has been killed by a giant piece of pop corn, continues to flirt with her and tries to kiss her before being killed himself.
- Easy Comb, Easy Go: He is so shocked at the sight of his cotton candy wig melting that he doesn't notice this was caused by Nutty's blood.
He is like average characters who aren't oblivious to other characters suffering too often. Some of these examples could be because of his poor eyesight.
- Mime to Five: He sits in the audience at Lumpy's circus and most likely witnessed Toothy, Cuddles and Flaky's deaths without reacting.
- Something Fishy: He isn't concerned when he sees Flaky running down the hallway missing the flesh on her hands. (Debatable, since it's possible he didn't notice her injury.)
- You're Kraken Me Up: He doesn't notice a tentacle wearing Giggles' head has taken the place of the real Giggles.
- Put Your Back Into It: He doesn't realise he killed Disco Bear with his fishing rod, cooks his head and serves it to Giggles.
Lifty will often disregard other characters when he can steal something from them, even going as far as injuring or killing characters himself.
- Milkin' It: Lifty laughs when Lumpy dies trying to stop him and Shifty from stealing his cow.
- The Wrong Side of the Tracks: Lifty smirks when he realizes Shifty died by the turnstile while he survived.
- Who's to Flame?: He does not care about Pop having suffocated, as he and Shifty take the occasion to steal his wallet.
- As You Wish: He smirks as he ripped off Sniffles' arms in order to get the magic lamp back from him.
- Gems the Breaks: He and Shifty spend the whole episode torturing Splendid with the kryptonut. He also notices Giggles and Petunia catching on fire and took that as a sign of danger, leaving them behind.
- Junk in the Trunk: He doesn't care about Cuddles' death as he and Shifty spend two days building the truck around Lumpy's elephant with Cuddles' remains sitting right beside it. He also tries to hurt Lumpy by throwing animals at him to stop him from catching up to them.
- Swelter Skelter: He stands still as Shifty kills Nutty for his ice cream and is only saddened by the ice cream melting on the ground.
- Easy For You to Sleigh: He doesn't realise Shifty died and Fliqpy wore his skin.
- As You Wish: He doesn't seem aware that he drove over Cub.
Similarly to Lifty, Shifty will go to great lenghts to steal from other characters, though he is also often seen happy at his brother's demise, a trait Lifty doesn't share.
- Milkin' It: He is smirking when Lumpy dies while trying to stop him and Lifty from stealing his cow. He later throws Lifty out of the hot air balloon in order to try and save himself.
- Sea What I Found: He leaves Lifty behind after he has been trapped under a beam, heading for the exit as the submarine begins to melt.
- Who's to Flame?: He doesn't care about Pop's corpse as he and Lifty take the opportunity to steal his wallet. He smirks when Lifty gets crushed by an engine block as he takes the wallet back from his brother.
- As You Wish: He smirks when Lifty rips Sniffles' arms off to take the magic lamp back from him. He later notices Lifty drove over Cub but doesn't seem to care.
- Gems the Breaks: He and Lifty spend the whole episode torturing Splendid with the kryptonut. He also sees Giggles and Petunia catch on fire and runs away from the danger, leaving them behind.
- Junk in the Trunk: He doesn't care about Cuddles' death as he and Lifty rebuild the truck around Lumpy's elephant, with Cuddles' remains sitting right beside it.
- Swelter Skelter: He kills Nutty for his ice cream and only gets sad when the ice cream melts on the ground.
- Buns of Steal: He smirks at Lifty's death, using his brother's veins as a rope and kicking his head off. He also doesn't care about Cuddles' death, just stealing his bun when he dies.
He mostly has quick reactions to other characters dying, but even he has his moments.
- A Hole Lotta Love: He smiles when Petunia gets cut in half along with her car, since he didn't get run over.
- Mime to Five: Mime doesn't react when Sniffles' dead body is carried to the shore by the waves, only being disappointed about failing the job. He later only is relieved to have survived to duck attack, and quickly forgets about it when he notices Lumpy's wallet on the ground.
- Wingin' It: When Flaky calls him to report Cuddles' death, he thinks Cuddles is simply napping.
Since Cro-Marmot can't move or talk, it's difficult to say if he is apathetic to others' death, but some of his actions seem to indicate so.
- Snow What? That's What!: He throws a snowball at a dead Giggles.
- Wipe Out!: He causes Lumpy's death and brings his body carved into a surfboard back home.
- Swelter Skelter: He is seen "relaxing" with a glass of lemonade after Lifty and Shifty die.
Flippy usually stays flipped out until the end of the episode, so he is rarely confronted to the deaths he caused, with a few exceptions.
- Happy Trails Pt. 2: Jumping the Shark: He kills Flaky for having popped the raft, with the help of Lumpy, Handy and Sniffles. He also agrees to throw Lumpy out of the rocket when it has troubles lifting off.
- Party Animal: At the end of the episode he drinks Mime's blood in the middle of the remains of everyone at the party and doesn't seem to be shocked in the slightest.
- Autopsy Turvy (Double Whammy Part II): As he is battling his alter ego, he accidentally kills Cuddles and Toothy and drives away without noticing.
When flipped out, Flippy believes he is at war and that the other characters are enemy soldiers. As such he purposefully kills them.
- Hide and Seek: He kills Toothy, Flaky and Petunia.
- This Is Your Knife: He kills Cuddles, Giggles and Flaky.
- Flippin' Burgers: He kills Cuddles, Giggles and Petunia inside the restaurant, as well as Pop, Cub and some Generic Tree Friends in the explosion. He also dips a fry in Cuddles' blood and eats it.
- Class Act: He is seen attacking a Generic Tree Friend when everybody is outside.
- Keepin' It Reel: He kills Mime, Petunia, Flaky, Cuddles, Toothy and Lumpy.
- Remains to be Seen: He kills a large group of characters by rolling them over with his truck. As a zombie, he attempts to kill Lumpy and rips off the upper half of Handy's body.
- Easy For You to Sleigh: He kills Shifty and Lifty.
- Double Whammy Part I: He kills Disco Bear, Petunia, Giggles, Sniffles, Mime and Nutty. (Though when going back to normal Flippy he is shocked about what he has done.)
- Random Acts of Silence: He kills Sniffles, Nutty and Mime. It’s worth noting that Fliqpy waits until Nutty is conscious before he starts to shred him to death, possibly wanting Nutty to suffer as he was killed.
- By the Seat of Your Pants: He injures and tries to kill Lumpy. He kills Toothy, Sniffles, Giggles, Flaky and Truffles and injures Handy.
- A Vicious Cycle: He kills Disco Bear, Pop and Lumpy while possessing Cub's tricycle.
- In Over Your Hedge: He injures and kills Lumpy.
Splendid is known for making the situation worse while trying to help, as such he has been unaware of characters' deaths more than a few times. That being said, Splendid can be considered as apathetic as he is clumsy, since he has tried to run away from the deaths he has caused or killed characters on his own accord several times.
- Helping Helps: Splendid can be considered apathetic as he really quickly tries to cover up the accident and acts as if nothing happened.
- Better Off Bread: He ignores Giggles scream for help in order to cook his bread.
- From Hero to Eternity: He doesn't care about killing Cuddles and injuring Giggles. He later picks up a tank truck to stop the snowball without saving the driver (Lumpy) first.
- Gems the Breaks: He doesn't react to killing Handy even though nothing was blocking his vision. He also purposefully kills the Mole, and later Shifty and Lifty.
- See What Develops: Though it doesn't actually happen, we can see Splendid would not hesitate to beat up the Mole if he caught him, seeing how he started attacking Giggles whom he mistook for the Mole.
- Wrath of Con: He doesn't seem to care much about destroying the convention center, and quickly flies away when he realizes he crushed Sniffles.
- Breaking Wind: When he turns back to cut the wire attached to his leg, he doesn't seem to care about Lumpy's dead body.
- Better Off Bread: He spends the whole episode injuring Giggles and doesn't notice it, even when he finally puts her down.
- Gems the Breaks: He accidentally puts Giggles and Petunia on fire while trying to stop Shifty and Lifty with his heat vision. He later kills Cub by following them with his heat vision.
- See What Develops: He flies past Nutty, Disco Bear and Flaky drowning while trying to catch the Mole.
- Wrath of Con: He accidentally kills Mime, Disco Bear and Russell by getting rid of the lead of his pen and doesn't notice their bodies.
- Breaking Wind: He accidentally kills Lumpy by pulling on a cable wrapped around him and Cuddles by flying through him while blinded by a page of his book.
- Just Be Claus: He rips off Lumpy's beard thinking it was part of his Santa costume. He crushes Petunia's hand while turning the coal ring into a diamond. He rips off Cuddles ears thinking it's part of an easter bunny costume.
- You're Kraken Me Up: She stands on the beach when Lumpy tries to save "Giggles", and doesn't notice it's actually Giggles' severed head on a tentacle.
Similarly to Fliqpy, Mr. Pickles is portrayed as a character who has no remorse about killing someone.
- Crazy Ant-ics,Tongue Twister Trouble,A Hard Act to Swallow,Suck It Up and Tongue in Cheek: The ants torture and kill Sniffles in gruesome ways with no remorse, even cheering as their victim suffers.
- Class Act: The Generic Tree Friends in the audience don't react to Sniffles, Giggles and Flaky's injuries. They also kill Cuddles when he blocks the exit with his costume. (Debatable since they were panicking because of the fire.)
- Autopsy Turvy (Double Whammy Part II): A Generic Tree Friend drives a truck and drives over Flippy.
- Something Fishy: Generic Tree Friends can be heard cheering as Sniffles, Mime and Russell are dead on stage.
- Peas in a Pod: Some Pod Lumpys kill Petunia, Cuddles and Sniffles, and attempt to kill Toothy thinking it's part of Lumpy's chores.
- Blast From the Past: Following Sniffles' example, Prehistoric Sniffles eats the ant on his shoulder and likes it.
- Helping Helps: Giggles' Mom doesn't notice her daughter is dead when Splendid brings her body back, even after the acorn replacing her head falls and she is spattered with blood.
- Ski Patrol: The Narrator always applauds Lumpy's actions, despite the fact that he always does horribly. Narrator gives him instructions but makes mistakes, same for Lumpy if Narrator is at least sometimes correct. Because of their "careless stupidity" others die.