The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- This is the last episode in which Rhode Montijo voiced Lumpy. He is not officially credited, however, and only has one short line at the end.
- Nutty's arm twitches after his body is crushed.
- This is one of the few episodes where Lumpy's antlers never change directions.
- The wet floor sign in this episode displays a human instead of the usual HTF character structure.
- This is the only episode that uses old animation and animates Nutty with his head marking being visible from the back of his head. Though it does disappear once.
- Even though it is from Season 2, this was the first episode of Happy Tree Friends ever uploaded to Mondo Media's channel on YouTube, being their 4th video.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
- This is one of the many episodes where a character makes "puppy eyes". The other instances are Lumpy in Class Act, Toothy in Better Off Bread, Lumpy and Russell in Get Whale Soon, Lumpy in In a Jam, Petunia, Giggles, and Lumpy in Stealing the Spotlight, Flaky in Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!, Lifty in Easy For You to Sleigh, Lumpy in Letter Late than Never, Fliqpy in Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow, Sniffles in Wrath of Con, and Lumpy in All In Vein and in Aw, Shucks!.
- This is the internet episode with the shortest title, having only six characters (letters).
- The YouTube thumbnail for this episode spoils Nutty's injury.
- Nutty's lip injury is similar to Flippy's injury in Party Animal, Petunia and Giggles' injury in Wipe Out!, Handy's injury in See What Develops, and Lumpy's injury in You're Kraken Me Up.
- The idea for this episode came from a deleted scene from the episode Keepin' it Reel, in which Nutty was going to be seen in the background drinking from a slushy machine. This is mentioned in the commentary for the Third Strike DVD.
- One frame from this episode was shown on the 2009 FAQ video of the YouTube show "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.