The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The blurb video of this episode was released on September 12, 2013.
- Petunia is in this one so it's going to stink.
- Get it? She's a skunk.
- Handy's in this one so it's going to bite
- Get it? He's a beaver with big teeth.
- Fun Fact: I love puns!
- Nothing bad ever happens when you take a bird out of its cage.
- Didn't see that coming.
- Great catch! Crisis averted!
- Again, didn't see that coming.
- Hope somebody gives her a hand
- See, I told you I love puns!
- Something about her looks familiar.
- That's it.
- I smell an ironic montage coming on.
- She can't even swing with her legs because they don't hang over the seat.
- Wait! How can they see-saw? They still aren't using their legs.
- Are these two a couple or something?
- Wait! Who tied that?
- These two need to pick activities that don't require hands.
- Fun Fact: Beavers are GREAT at rolling into balls.
- Wow! This actually looks like a fun date!...nevermind.
- History lesson: Bowling was invented by the ancient Mayans as a way to disembowel people.
- Over the years they shortened the name and it became a game.
- With basically two colors, that puzzle actually seems pretty hard.
- Hats off to Lumpy for actually fixing Handy!
- Now that's upsetting.
- That's REALLY upsetting...like "Human Centipede" upsetting.
- Phew... something cute.
- Oh no, it looks like they split up
- Cause they were dating. Love the puns!
- I find the end a bit... puzzling.
- Last one, I promise.
- Since the episode is over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.