- This episode's title has no reference or pun.
- This is the first episode made in 2000.
- This is the only episode that Giggles' Mom appears in.
- This is the only episode in which Splendid is seen eating.
- This is the first episode to show a main character's parent.
- This is the first episode with a featuring role.
- This is the first episode to introduce only one new main character.
- On the First Blood DVD, Splendid appears to be dark blue, as his tail was light blue. But on the internet version, he is completely light blue (with his tail being dark blue).
- This is the first episode in which Giggles' diamond marking is shown on her forehead.
- This is one of the two Splendid episodes where Splendid doesn't hum his theme song, the other episode is See What Develops.
- At the end, Giggles' Mom said, "Thank you, bye bye!".
- In the theme song, Splendid is put in as "Splendid the Flying Squirrel" but in subsequent episodes he is just "Splendid". What was used in this episode was possibly going to be used all the time, but it was shortened probably because it was a bit wordy; just like Russell was called "Russell the Pirate" in the first episode he appeared in.
- From this episode onward, all HD remastered episodes of this season have "Mondo Mini Shows" replaced with just "Mondo" in the opening sequence (when the character pops up from the bushes). Also the title cards have the entire episode title shown in one line, where possible.
- If you look closely, Giggles' mother has a darker shade of pink than Giggles. It is possible that if we see the parents of other characters, they'll be darker shades of that character's color.
- This is the first episode in which there is only one death.
- This episode introduces the resurrection concept in the show. This makes Giggles the very first character to come back to life in the show.
- This marks the first time where a character gets decapitated.
- The moral means to relax; to take time out of one's busy schedule to enjoy or appreciate the beauty of life.
- Giggles' death is similar to the third generic tree ninjas death from Books of Fury and The Mole's death in All In Vein.