Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- This episode's title has no reference or pun.
- This is the first episode made in the 21st century, airing on January 7, 2000.
- This is the only episode that Giggles' Mom appears in.
- This is the only episode in which Splendid is seen eating.
- This is the first episode to show a main character's parent.
- This is the first episode with a featuring role.
- This is the first episode to introduce only one new main character.
- In the First Blood DVD version of this episode, Splendid is dark blue while his tail is light blue. However, in the internet version, he is completely light blue with his tail being dark blue.
- This is the first episode in which Giggles' diamond marking is shown on her forehead.
- This episode makes Giggles the first character to cry in the series.
- This is one of the two Splendid episodes where Splendid doesn't hum his theme song, the other one being See What Develops.
- At the end, Giggles' Mom says, "Thank you, bye bye!".
- In the theme song, Splendid is introduced as "Splendid the Flying Squirrel", but in subsequent episodes he is just "Splendid". The title may have been shortened due to being too wordy, just like Russell is called "Russell the Pirate" in the first episode he appears in.
- From this episode onward, all HD remastered episodes of Season 1 have "Mondo Mini Shows" replaced with just "Mondo" in the opening sequence (when the character pops up from the bushes). Also, the title cards have the entire episode title shown in one line where possible.
- This is the first episode in which there is only one death.
- This episode introduces the resurrection concept in the show. This makes Giggles the very first character to come back to life in the show.
- This marks the first time where a character gets decapitated.
- The moral means to relax; to take time out of one's busy schedule to enjoy or appreciate the beauty of life.
- Giggles' death is similar to the third Generic Tree Ninja's death from Books of Fury and The Mole's death in All In Vein.