The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Blurb version of this episode was released on January 8, 2015 on the official Mondo site.
- This Dolly doesn't look too happy.
- Maybe because his name is Dolly
- and he's seen Happy Tree Friends before
- Doll Fact: The number 2 reason dolls never learn to walk is because people push them in strollers.
- Number 1 is that they are not alive.
- Petunia dumped her Dolly pretty quick. That's cold
- Birds often fall from trees when learning to fly.
- Not these birds, they're dead
- Fire Hydrant Facts: Most fire hydrants don't contain fire
- They contain water. Bet you didn't know that.
- Cub was wasting water so he probably deserves this. Don't waste water!
- Maybe that was a little extreme, but still, don't waste water!
- These head phones are called "Snaps by Disco."
- They don't sell well due to their volume issues
- Doctors call it, "Death by Disco."
- Look for the tell-tale apple core head
- Petunia lives in a pretty creepy part of town
- Bed Fact: Most people die in their sleep
- Usually not because of their bed
- Are there any doctors watching?
- What organs are these?
- Will she be OK?
- Never mind
- Apparently the idol is a wizard
- Now I'm afraid to go to bed.
- I think it's time to get a futon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.