Disco Inferno is a Happy Tree Friends arcade game exclusive to mondomedia.com. The objective of the game is to grab as many music notes as you can while avoiding the burning ones as well as before the timer runs out.
Disco Bear sure does love to shake his groove thang! Strut Disco-Bear around and catch the cool beats. Beware the broken, flaming notes. Try to be king of the dance floor before your time on stage is up!
Click the 1 Player Game to begin. Move Disco Bear around by using your mouse. As music notes are raining down the game area, move Disco Bear towards the notes to catch them and gain score. However, you have to avoid the burning music notes, as they will damage Disco Bear. After 6 hits, the game is over. The game is also over if the timer runs out.
- Disco Bear's head is cut open by the burning notes and is impaled and burned by them.
- Disco Bear's head is hit by the burning notes.
- Nutty might throw up after witnessing Disco Bear's gruesome death.
- It might be a remake of the old game Crazy Disco. Compared to Crazy Disco, the game has some differences.
- The playable character in this game is Disco Bear instead of Lifty.
- The dancers in the background consist of Nutty, Petunia, Cuddles, and Giggles in this game. Crazy Disco has the four characters plus Cub, Sniffles, Pop, Lumpy, Handy, and an unknown mouse character.
- There's no DJ in this game.
- Cuddles and Giggles don't wear a bikini, underwear, and glasses in this game, in contrast to the latter.
- Crazy Disco has white round objects and disco balls as collectible and hazardous objects, respectively. This game has music notes (normal and burning).
- The playable character can survive up to 6 hits instead of 5 in this game.