The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Blurb video of Class Act was uploaded on December 11th, 2009. This blurb uses footage from the remastered version of the episode.
- It is proper etiquette to arrive at plays on time
- "Real" directors don't wear shirts!
- Safety tip: Don't eat yellow dandruff!
- The set is an actual replica of writer Warren Graff's house
- He's still saving up to buy the other three walls and a roof!
- Candy canes were invented by two pirates on their day off
- They died a few hours later in a laundry related accident
- Countdown to carnage!
- Pizza face!
- Face-a-phobia is the irrational fear of severed faces
- It affects thousands of beavers and turtles every year
- Someone in the world goes blind every 5 seconds
- Q: Name another seasonal chimney user?
- A: Mark Twain
- Fire is HOT!
- We got nothing...
- This door was specifically made to keep costumes within school premises
- Slinky face!!!
- Lumpy had just enough time to buy a new hat!
- The skin is the largest organ in the body
- Safety tip: look up! Shooting star related accidents are real!
- Better late than never!
- Snow is COLD!
- Yup, still nothing...
- Holding hands with friends is fun!
- Holding hands with hobos... not so much
- Safety tip: schools are not the ideal place to store explosives
- Pizza Face and Slinky Face later teamed up and now run a detective agency that go around the country solving crime
- They also have a successful off-broadway production and a comic book featured at the back of the "Weekly Shopper's Paradise.
- All proceeds from their businesses benefit the "Animals without Faces" foundation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.