The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- This is the first time Pop survives.
- This is the first time Pop smokes his pipe.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
- This is the second and last episode of Season 1 that Pop appears until Flippin' Burgers.
- This is the first time a character has been killed by a lawn mower. The other times are with Russell, Lifty, Shifty, and a Generic Tree Friend in Remains to be Seen and Handy in A Sight for Sore Eyes.
- This episode makes Pop the eighth character to come back to life for another episode.
- A piece of glass slices off Cub's fingers on one of his hands. Cub will suffer the same injury in Class Act.
- The title of this episode describes a person who acts like their father.
- The moral means that no good deed is never lost. He who sows courtesy, reaps friendship.
- Cub's death is similar to Samantha Lane's death in The Final Destination.
- According to storyboards and commentary, the episode was originally going to end with Pop noticing Cub's death and intentionally burning his body. Feeling this was too morbid, the creators changed the ending to Pop accidentally setting Cub's body on fire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.