The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- This is the first episode in the internet series where Russell survives.
- Lumpy has the same truck Lammy "steals" in A Bit of a Pickle. (This was mentioned in the Blurb version.)
- Through Pop and Cub's presence at the cemetery, this episode seems to support the notion that Pop is a widower rather than a divorced father, and even the Blurb hints this. Recently it was confirmed on Twitter that his wife is indeed dead.
- This is one of the few episodes where a character suffers throughout the duration of the episode.
- The Mole was able to eat off-screen in this episode despite the fact that we never see his mouth. This is similar to how Handy can perform hand-related tasks off screen, and Cro-Marmot also being able to do the same things, like throwing a baseball, which he actually did in this episode.
- The release of the Blurb is on the 8th of October 2010, possibly an early celebration to Halloween.
- This is the first internet episode that Cuddles stars in since Let It Slide.
- This is one of the many episodes to be remastered for the Blurb version.
- This and A Vicious Cycle are the only Halloween episodes without female characters.
- This is the last Halloween-themed episode of Happy Tree Friends to use the original Halloween theme. Afterwards, they use horror movie themes for future Halloween episodes.
- This is the first internet episode to star Lumpy since From A to Zoo.
- There are no female characters in this episode.
- All deaths in this episode involve getting crushed.
- This is one of five episodes where a thought bubble is used. The other four are Crazy Ant-ics, Doggone It, As You Wish, and And the Kitchen Sink.
- This episode's Blurb is one of the very few to realize their own animation errors, showing that the animators (or at least the Blurb writers) knew about them.
- This episode marks Cuddles' most torturous death to date.
- The 2010 movie "Buried" is loosely similar to this episode (both (Debatable) main characters die, but in different ways, Paul suffocates from sand and Cuddles is crushed by Lumpy's car).
- When The Mole was watching TV at the end of the episode, a scene from A Change of Heart, when Lumpy uses the defibrillators on Giggles, can be heard.
- Right next to The Mole's refrigerator is a poorly carved pumpkin like the ones from Out of Sight, Out of Mime.
- As with the previous episode, Dean MacDonald is listed in the credits as a character with no voice (this time, The Mole, previously Cro-Marmot).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.