The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Beavers brush their teeth 3 times a day
- Moose go down a slide 3 times a day
- Toothy is very handy
- more so than Handy
- because he has hands
- Fun Fact: Birds like to build their nests out of hard metal objects
- Toothy once finished 12th in the Tour de France
- He was later disqualified for unknown reasons
- Brakes are great for stopping bikes
- Or starting fires
- Slow motion, tool of the lazy director
- Prepare to wince in
- Seeing that it's Lumpy, the fact he's TRYING to pour it in the right hole should be considered a victory
- Fun Fact: This ramp is actually a finished bridge
- built by Handy
- See, we told you he wasn't very handy.
- Didn't see that coming
- Toothy is excellent at flying
- Usually in First Class though
- The Tour de France will disqualify you if you use beaver intestines as a bike chain
- Remember what I said about birds?
- Prepare for ironic death in
- That hurts Cro-Marmot on the inside
- Prepare to be sued by Marvel in
- See, I told you
- Don't understand the wrench though
- Maybe Kenn can explain it
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.