The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- This is the fifth most viewed HTF episode on YouTube, with over 34,000,000 views.
- This is one of the only two episodes to date where one can see Handy with ears (this could, however, be a goof by the animators) The other episode is Claw.
- The movie that The Mole takes Lumpy to see is the Buddhist Monkey episode Books of Fury. This is mentioned in the Blurb.
- When The Mole (and Lumpy's dead body) are watching the movie, they are facing the wrong way since, after all, The Mole is blind and Lumpy is dead and cannot point out The Mole's mistake.
- This is one of the rare times where a starring character is dead for most of the episode (in this case Lumpy). Another example is Flippy in Remains to be Seen.
- Although Petunia and Giggles dislike Disco Bear, Petunia dates him. She could, however, simply be on a blind date like The Mole was supposed to be on with Giggles.
- This is one of the many episodes that take place entirely at night. The others are This Is Your Knife, Class Act, Remains to be Seen, Out of Sight, Out of Mime, Without a Hitch, Clause For Concern, No Time Like the Present, Going Out With a Bang, and Just Be Claus.
- The Mole is responsible for every death in this episode.
- Every death in this episode is caused by a vehicle. (Lumpy and Handy by a truck, and Disco Bear and Petunia by a car)
- This is also the case in Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow.
- Coincidentally, both episodes have four deaths.
- This is one of four episodes where Disco Bear's theme song can be heard. The others are Stayin' Alive, Hello Dolly, and Ski Ya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!.
- This is the only time Petunia uses her pepper spray at Disco Bear. It might not be pepper spray, seeing as Petunia is a skunk.
- This is one of several episodes to be remastered for the Blurb version.
- This is the Blurb episode in which the comedy robot (annotations with messages in binary code during the credits, mostly covering them) appears.
- The YouTube thumbnails for the original and the Blurb version both spoil Lumpy's death.
- This is the only episode to star both Lumpy and The Mole to not feature Lumpy with an occupation of some sort.
- A "blind date" is supposed to be a date between two people who have never met before.
- The moral is a line used for people who do not see the faults of the people that they love.
- The truck Handy is working on has an Autobot symbol on it, belonging to none other than Optimus Prime. This is an obvious nod to the Transformers franchise.
- The original video had The Mole kissing Lumpy, which was cut for obvious reasons (being a homosexual reference).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.