The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- The opening of this episode is the same as the one for the TV episodes (the extra death scenes are from them). However, there is no ending part for this episode.
- This episode is now on the HTF website.
- This is the second episode with only Lumpy in it. The first was Out on a Limb and Lumpy survives in both episodes.
- Cro-Marmot is the only character who does not appear in the extra death scenes before and after the episode.
- Flippy is the only character shown in the extra death scenes that never dies in any of them.
- If one does not count most of the HTF Break shorts (which only last for around 17 seconds) and the extra death and injury scenes from this episode, this is the shortest episode in the entire series, with it being only 20 seconds long.
- This is the only episode with just one shot in it.
- The music in this episode can also be heard at the end of See What Develops, though at a higher pitch.
- This is the only episode in the entire series so far to have no goofs. For regular episodes, Crazy Ant-ics has the fewest, with only five goofs.
- Lumpy has a picture of a block of cheese, which perfectly describes his love for cheese.
- On March 6, 2009, this episode was posted on YouTube by the official Mondo Media Channel. Before and after the episode, they show clips of past episodes (TV series only), all of which consist of all the characters (except for Flippy and Cro-Marmot) getting violently killed or injured (this was likely done so the viewers do not get disappointed when they see this).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.