A Sucker for Love Part 2 is the second part of the Valentine's Day special episode of the Happy Tree Friends internet series. It is the fifth of the third season and fifty ninth overall.
Picking up where the previous episode left off, Nutty happily glances at a heart-shaped box of chocolates in a candy store window. He has a daydream where he is wearing a top hat and carrying the box of chocolates, which is wearing a bridal veil, into a house. He then imagines himself and the box of chocolates riding a tandem bike together. Next, he makes breakfast in bed for the box of chocolates, getting milk from Lumpy the milkman.
Afterwards, Nutty rides in an ambulance next to the box of chocolates lying on a gurney. The box has a bulge in its center, meaning that it is pregnant. Suddenly, its water breaks. The scene shifts to Nutty as a "father" happily carrying a small box of chocolates in his hands while pushing a stroller with three other small boxes of chocolate. Next, as Nutty comes home from work, Lumpy exits his house, chocolate covering his face. Nutty is then seen angrily looking at photos of Lumpy having an affair with his chocolate box wife. Nutty swears vengeance, and then suddenly, the scene shifts to him being in jail (possibly due to murdering or attempting to murder Lumpy).
Later, now dressed in a striped shirt and hat and missing his usual candy wardrobe, he walks to the visiting area. He sees the box of chocolates, seeming to have a dent in one of its corners (possibly from being beaten by Nutty in his rage from its affair with Lumpy), on the other side of the glass. Nutty cries and begins licking the glass. Finally, on the day Nutty is released from prison, he sees the box of chocolates waiting for him in a car. He rushes over to the car and breaks down into tears and kissing the box, sorry for the way he treated it.
The scene shifts again, and now Nutty and the box of chocolates are old and in rocking chairs. Nutty hears a thump and sees that the box of chocolates has fallen off its rocker, apparently having died from natural causes. He cries in anguish while eating the chocolates that fell on the ground. Before returning to reality, the elderly Nutty stands in the rain at the box of chocolates' grave.
In the real world, Nutty runs over to the store and tries to enter, only to find that the door is locked. He begins pulling on the doorknob, trying to get inside. His rattling of the door causes a candy cane sign hanging above it to fall down. It rips off Nutty's tail and becomes stuck to his back. Screaming in pain, he runs away.
Elsewhere, Pop and Cub are in The Mole's ambulance, which is speeding away towards the hospital. The Mole takes his eyes off the road and reaches down to grab something off the floor of the vehicle. Nutty runs into the road and slips on the gumballs that fell on the ground when he broke the gumball machine in the previous episode. He looks up and sees the ambulance speeding towards him and, before he can move out of its way, he gets hit.
Nutty is dragged along the road by the front of the ambulance, scraping his stomach on the asphalt. When the ambulance enters the hospital, he is impaled and cut on a spiked speed bump the ambulance drives over, killing him. Inside the ambulance, The Mole gives Cub what he was looking for: the lollipop from the previous episode, with Cub's face still attached to it. Before the episode ends, Cub squeals in fright at the sight of his bloody, severed face.
"The more you judge, the less you love!"
- In Nutty's imagination, it is implied that he murders Lumpy as an act of revenge for his affair with Nutty's "wife". (Debatable, as the act is not seen.)
- In Nutty's imagination, the box of chocolate falls over in its rocking chair, implying that it "died" of natural causes.
- Nutty dies when he's impaled and cut up on a spiked speed bump.
- A candy cane decoration falls, cutting Nutty's tail off and making a hole in his back.
- Nutty gets caught on the front of a speeding ambulance, scraping his body against the pavement.
- Amount of surviving main characters: 3
- Amount of dead main characters: 1
- Total Rate: 75%
- A candy cane sign falls when Nutty shakes a locked door too much.
- The tires to an ambulance pop after hitting a spiked speed bump.
- In Nutty's imagination: When Nutty tries to figure out the suspect in the dark, his nose is not covered by the shadows. However, this could be intentional.
- In Nutty's imagination: The tissue that is used to cover the fork and knife on Nutty's platter appears to cover the bottom half of the utensils even though it's not folded correctly.
- In Nutty's imagination: When Nutty is seen riding in the ambulance while his "wife" is "pregnant", there is no one driving the ambulance from the angle of the camera.
- In Nutty's imagination: The directions of Lumpy's antlers change when he exits Nutty's house.
- In Nutty's imagination: When Nutty sees the chocolate box in the car after coming out of the jail, a part of the building is missing.
- The candy cane sign appears out of nowhere when it falls on Nutty.
- The Mole's mole changes places.
- The lollipop somehow fell from a cliff into The Mole's ambulance. (Debatable, as The Mole could have found it.)
- When Pop is dabbing Cub's bleeding, torn-off face with tissues, The Mole isn't seen in the driver's seat. However, he is when the screen cuts to him picking the lollipop off the floor.
- When Nutty slips on a gumball before the ambulance hits him, the gumball just suddenly stops rolling by itself despite being launched by an amount of acceleration.
- Cub's safety pin faces to the right for most of the episode, but switches to the left when he's handed his lollipop at the end.
Quick Shot Moment
Note: This is fixed in the Classics Remastered version on Mondomedia.com.