Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- This is one of the few episodes where actual numbers are shown.
- On the Mother Ant's helmet is a black ace card.
- This is the only Ants episode where Sniffles receives no injuries to his tongue.
- If one looks closely when Sniffles' chest bursts, the piece of bread from before flies away from the pressure of the explosion.
- This episode, along with his character description and the Collect-Them-All section, reveals that Sniffles loves calculating long divisions.
- The YouTube thumbnail spoils Sniffles' death.
- The title of this episode is a pun on the idiom "a hard act to follow", which means to be so good that whatever follows will most likely seem lesser in comparison.
- The moral means to act according to one's feelings.
- Sniffles waking up to find himself pinned down by smaller beings is a reference to Gulliver's Travels.
- Sniffles' death is similar to Kane's death in the 1979 film Alien, Toothy in his Easter Smoochie, and Giggles' death in Ski Patrol. They all involve the chest being burst.