The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- This is one of the few episodes where actual numbers are shown.
- On the Mother Ant's helmet is a black ace card.
- This is the only Ants' episode where Sniffles recieves no injuries to his tongue.
- If one looks closely when Sniffles' chest bursts, the piece of bread from before flies away from the pressure of the explosion.
- This episode, along with his character description and the Collect-Them-All section, reveals that Sniffles loves calculating long divisions.
- The YouTube thumbnail spoils Sniffles' death.
- The title of this episode is a pun on the idiom "a hard act to follow", which means to be so good that whatever follows will most likely seem lesser in comparison.
- The moral means to act according to one's feelings.
- Sniffles waking up to find himself pinned down by smaller beings is a reference to Gulliver's Travels.
- Sniffles' death is similar to Kane's death in the 1979 film "Alien", Toothy in his Easter Smoochie and Giggles' death in Ski Patrol. They all involve the chest being burst.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.